Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

BACKDOC

What a complete moron! Everytime he opens up his illiterate mouth he sticks his Nike Air's in it.
The next Jesus Christ, eh? Where is Pontius Pilate when you need him!!

metropolis known

http://youtu.be/T8kF_rheYf0 no you have a more serious than kayne a wild lion in society lollolo metropolis

skwisalwaysright

Kanye,stop talking you big retard!

Nobody Special

Being a Newbie-an Fashion Queen, just keep wearing Skirts and Dresses and most men will leave you alone. Danger Gone, Problem Solved, That will be 5 million Dollars Please.
Please give my money to The Red Cross in George Bush's name.

Hothotsummernights

You named your kid North West and you expect to be taken seriously? Then you compare yourself to a police officer or soldier? Excuse me while I go get a couple Advil

Redstatelady

Poor Kanye, you are irrelevant, ignorant, and you would not know intelligence if it came up and introduced itself! Just hush and go back to working on that mess you think is "music."

ohioisforlovers

Does anyone know the name of any of his songs? Seriously, I'm 28 years old and I couldn't tell you one. He must not be very good. Justin Timberlake... now he's an entertainer with an incredible gift!! Who the hell is Kanye West??

MaceyJ

The money, fast cars, security, entourage , castle like homes; yes life is freaking dangerous for these rappers. Every day they risk their lives in fine hotels and vip clubs;

GrannyCares

What an arrogant little man. Who in their right mind would pay to see a 'nothing'?

GrannyCares

Wonder if the Little Man is man enough to serve some time as a cadet in a police academy; go through initial training for a National Guard or Military Reserve unit?

Many other solid entertainers have been members of the National Guard and Reserves. Think that there would be a few Come to Jesus meetings with drill sergeants, but young West would probably come out of his experience as a real man.

His mistress would no doubt busy herself making X-rated films while he was away.

WTF

Being Kanye West is stupid. Just like Kanye West.

Nobody Special

Kangay has got to be the most Insecure Kook in The Talking Game.

Throw on a Wig while smoking a Spliff,
Cop a Leather Skirt and peak underneath,
Is it a man or is it a woman?
No, It's Kangay Your Hermaphrodite,

Obvious Troll

Why are these huge celebrities making fun of the people who protect their freedom and country EVERY single day? It just doesn't make sense, and it's a big insult to our soldiers and men fighting crime. God bless America.

RicardoBleezy

this turd covered in burnt hair compares himself to a soldier. LMFAO Kanye would be what we call in the military an Oxygen Thief...trust me I've served for 10 years....

Jose Zamora

PRICK PRICK PRICK!!!!!! DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO GREAT MEN AND WOMEN who lay there lives on the line every day for pennies on the dollar! I 'am a nobody but I know the differences between a real man and a bitch and I'm not hating I'm just being real cause your a bitch, I used my real name so come and find me, I really would like to hear what you have to say about that!!! peace of **** !! Have a great day!!