Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

Previous 15 Comments | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25

WTF

Being Kanye West is stupid. Just like Kanye West.

Nobody Special

Kangay has got to be the most Insecure Kook in The Talking Game.

Throw on a Wig while smoking a Spliff,
Cop a Leather Skirt and peak underneath,
Is it a man or is it a woman?
No, It's Kangay Your Hermaphrodite,

Obvious Troll

Why are these huge celebrities making fun of the people who protect their freedom and country EVERY single day? It just doesn't make sense, and it's a big insult to our soldiers and men fighting crime. God bless America.

RicardoBleezy

this turd covered in burnt hair compares himself to a soldier. LMFAO Kanye would be what we call in the military an Oxygen Thief...trust me I've served for 10 years....

Jose Zamora

PRICK PRICK PRICK!!!!!! DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO GREAT MEN AND WOMEN who lay there lives on the line every day for pennies on the dollar! I 'am a nobody but I know the differences between a real man and a bitch and I'm not hating I'm just being real cause your a bitch, I used my real name so come and find me, I really would like to hear what you have to say about that!!! peace of **** !! Have a great day!!

Jose Zamora