Kanye West

BEING A RAPPER IS DANGEROUS

... Just Like a Police Officer

12/9/2013 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

120913_kanye_west_polcie_compare_launch

First Tom Cruise, now Kanye West is comparing his profession to BEING AT WAR ... saying just like soldiers and cops, HE PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE when he goes to work.

Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.

Yeah, just like a cop or a soldier.

#delusional.

justbecause712

I didn't hear his comments directly, but if it's true...this guy needs some true mental health. He lives in a privileged world . To compare yourself to police officers or our military personal shows how detached he really is. He should go back to picking on young women. Oh, I forgot...Taylor Swift kicked his ass. Hey K.W. why do you start using "who you are" for good Donate some time/money to non profit that help the children in need. It will give you something to feel good about and you will get it back 10 fold. Show YOURSELF you're not a loser.

TJ

The usual crumbs from TMZ. NObody cares about Kanye West! Where are the current photos of KIM Kardashian and her baby??

Alize

I LOVE YOU KANYA BUT YOUR AN IDIOT . YOUR STUPIDITY IS SO ENTERTAINING. cant get enough of you :-)

Costin H

You can put the infinite sign after this guys stupidity and you would be light years away from the end of it

LAURIE

I think he is insane! Seriously, like needs peofessional mental health....he reminds me of Amanda Bynes just totally frikin crazy and not in the good you're so funny kind of way. I would never allow my baby around this crazy person! Never!!!

PG

Kanye has been KKKursed.

urnexx

Kanye is ugly and kim got peed on! Gross!

worldclass

Kanye isn't a singer.

jillypoo

DUNG BEETLE=DUMYE... BOO HOO THE FANS MIGHT NOT LIKE U ANYMORE, OR U COULD SLIP AND GO BOOM, BOOM. THE PRESS COULD ASK ??, OH NO, HOW SCARY!! Now Why dont u go to Camp PENDLETON and say that, OR to any of police protecting, Even you!! Our son was in IRAQ TWICE, OTHER SON WAS A POLICE OFFICER. WHAT A DUMMY!! WHEN U FALL, DUMYE, YOUR GOING TO FALL HARD!!

TJ

More like Kris Jenner fought to get KIM where she is, period. All KIM did was engage in illicit sex on video &
pose naked for a man's magazine!!

FLUX

The more he talks the more he convinces people that he is the opposite of a genius.

Express

Kanye -- Mr. Grumpy Clown -- I know you read the comments on this site because you told me so -- haha enjoy them all -- TMZ people are speaking the truth this time -- really? like a police officer? Man oh man to much "Kim" Coo for you "brotha" -- you USED to be real.

kim

really...........OMG he would be better off if he actually thought before he spoke. this guy is so full of himself sorry kanye you are not all what you think you are

luckydollarstore

OMG, seriously. I can't decide which to all-caps, DOUCHEBAG or JACKASS, so I'll just do both. "North baby, imma tell you how tough them streets be. One time, daddy walked right into a street sign and almost died...."

Duke Steele

Hey Kanye... yaknow literally you're a moron, literally ya know that dumb look on your face literally yaknow, literally yaknow, dumb I am ya know literally yaknow my girls a urine soaked whore literally yaknow, I'm a dumbass literally yaknow I'm really stupid yaknow my girl is a fat pig yaknow literally literally yaknow???????