Foo Fighters

Now Serving Rock & Roll...

With A Slice of Pepperoni

12/10/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

The Foo Fighters just had a CRAZY blowout jam session in Moorpark, CA ... at a pizza joint!

Dave Grohl and FF showed up last night -- unannounced -- at the appropriately named Redballs Rock & Roll Pizza ... surprising 200 serious eaters who paid 10 bucks apiece for the Chevy Metal Christmas Dance Party.

Chevy Metal's a band featuring Foo drummer Taylor Hawkins.

The Foo Fighters and Chevy Metal joined forces on stage for more than 2 hours ... while the audience gorged themselves into a stupor.

This is the first gig for the Fighters in months ... the rehearsals have been downright bloody. (see pic below).  They're playing two gigs this week in Mexico City ... where they're Numero Uno.

1210_Bloody_guitar_twitter

Dead account Delete at will

Gotta love the Foo!!!
Ya bloody guitars happen. Had a friend that played bass and played it hard. he'd never stop for it and eventually blood would be spattered and dripping from his bass. The crowd ate it up and loved it. What rock n roller can hate on a bloody guitar?

Bean

Wish I could have been there!

Dead account Delete at will

and for just $10. and you got pizza and beer.
Life is complete

smurfya

Love FF, I just they made them wear hairnets.

annonymouse

Lucky bastards!

Carl

Dang, I live 15 minutes from there. Wish I knew!

Bigdogg

Dave Grohl is the best musician of our era.... He learned/bull****ted his way through every instrument (self proclaimed) and is truly an amazing dude, you can tell by his interviews/movie that he's "got it." Crazy enough I've never got to see them in concert but am excited for the next album and nothing will stop me from seeing them live! Peace!

Evan Benz

That should be the artwork for the new album.

Michael

What an awesome show it was! Dave & Company could practice anywhere, but instead choose the Rock N' Roll pizza joint. Now NO one can say they don't kick MAJOR @ss!!? (way before this...but this reinforces it!)

antigirlygirl

I would buy that very guitar. Can't wait for the next album!

SAd SAd

This is so sad because the actual photo is from over a week ago. TMZ you are behind the times this **** is old, old,old.

The Zombie

The Foo Fighters are one of the only truly great Rock~N~Roll bands left.

todd lee

Son of a bit*h!!!! I looooove the Foos, been a huge Grohl fan sice Nirvana. Woukd have killed to be at this show....DAMN IT!!!!

Ken

I'm so pissed I was supposed to be there but couldnt make it because I had family obligations. I go to Rock and roll Pizza all the time. Cool place.

Ken

Im so pissed I was supposed to be there and couldn't since I had family obligations. It sounds like it would have been the opportunity of a life time! Rock and Roll Pizza is a great place for Pizza and Music and I hope everyone out there gets a chance to check it out. They get lots of well known Musicians there since the owners have lots of music connections.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments