Paul Walker

Laughing & Smiling

Minutes Before Fatal Crash [PHOTOS]

12/10/2013 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_launch_v2Paul Walker was in a great mood just moments before his fatal Porsche accident -- laughing and smiling in the passenger seat of the car that killed him.

The photos were shot as Paul and driver Roger Rodas were leaving the Santa Clarita charity car show that Walker had organized.

It's a jarring look into the final moments of the actor's life -- especially the juxtaposition of the gleaming red sports car ... and the fiery wreck it became just minutes later.

1210_paul_walker_before_car_crash_sub

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Waka Waka Waka

1st

AcePuppy

So you show him laughing and smiling and than the pictures of him pretty much dead? Real nice TMZ. LET IT GO ALREADY!

booga-booga

Enough already!!! :'(

jz9030

Cherish your life and enjoy it while you can. Blessed be.

Kevin

TMZ are parasites guys. You haven't figured it out? They have no talent, so they suck the blood of those that do.

BigKahuna

Really tragic that Rodas chose to play speed demon on a road in an industrial/commercial area. Shows you how inexperienced some of these wannabe drivers can be.

Just My Opinion

OK, ENOUGH NOW. SHOW SOME RESPECT, TMZ GUYS. IF THIS WAS MY SON, I WOULDN'T WANT THIS TO GO ON AND ON LIKE IT HAS. MORE SO, SHOWING PICTURES OF THE DUDE LAUGHING AND SMILING JUST BEFORE HE DIED IN A CAR CRASH. THE DUDE NOT ONLY HIT A TREE, THE CAR WENT UP IN FLAMES TOO. NOTHING TO SMILE OR LAUGH ABOUT HERE.

jz9030

Tmz ever heard a saying that goes "RIP" meaning REST IN PEACE!!! Dear lord let this man rest.

Roxygurl26

Ok TMZ, enough is enough already!

Lana

My gawd, TMZ. Let this man rest in PEACE. You've gotten more than your quota of clicks at the expense of someone who died a sudden, tragic death. I hate to admit I'd rather see stories about the Kardashian whores. Enough is enough.

Holly

That is Tacky As Hell to post...But you are Classless TMZ, aren't you.....

AnonyMouse

Removing TMZ bookmark from my screen. I can't take any more of this gruesome disgusting coverage of something that should be treated with respect. GOSSIP, m**f**, can you do it?

420freetime

Geez TMZ move on.......

crissann82

How can you sleep at night knowing your torturing the families of these men who passed away? Your beyond sick and I know your staff has some actual humans on it somewhere so let them run this poor excuse for a news channel for a while. Listen to your viewers, let these families morn and stop. Please. Its so sad and I hurt thinking about them and the constant reminder of the loss they endure. I am a stranger to these people so imagine the families torment.

annajade911

Omg that made me feel sad all over again I was watching youtube videos of him when he was on George lopez talk show he was so hilarious and a video where he was drifting his car he definitely knew how to handle a car still so devastating that he is gone only if he was driving result s might have been different

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments