Sharon Osbourne

I Lied About My Hoo-Ha

It's Not as Tight As You Thought

12/11/2013 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121113_sharon_osbourne_launch

Sharon Osbourne is taking full responsibility for misleading her fans about the tightness of her hoo-ha ... admitting she MADE UP the story about getting vaginal rejuvenation.

Osbourne appeared on "Howard Stern" on Sirius/XM this morning and exposed herself -- saying she was simply messing with Graham Norton when she recently told the BBC talk show host she had a surgical procedure to tighten up her lady junk.

"I made it up just to be flippant," Sharon said ... adding, "How could I do that after I've had so much ill health? Now I'm not gonna start putting scaffolding up my vagina?"

And now you know.

bgg

Why the **** did Howard Stern ask her about her ****ing 'Hoo-Ha'??? We do not want to know about it!

Direct

I just threw up my lunch.

chicagoannie

Ugh - who talks about this stuff? TMI. And I would be embarrassed even mentioning the subject. Geez!

chicagoannie

Sharon's been with Ozzie since before he was famous and put up with a LOT of sh!t from him....she is probably the only reason why he is still alive. Have some respect.

But...I don't care to hear about her lady bits!

Kathy

Sharon needs to shut her foul mouth and go away!
She is disgusting and nobody cares what she has to say.
Is CBS getting tired of her yet and ready to kick her off THE TALK - hope so.

Susan

She is just stupid & makes stupid remarks just to get your goat.

BB not bb

She convinced me the first time she brought it up so now I am not sure. She is either a good liar the first or second time. I kind of feel like she did it or why would she mention it so seriously? I guess she babbles but that is a very weird thing to have on your mind for no reason.

Maybe she is ashamed of saying that now. Doesn't she have enough excitement in her life yet without saying such crazy things? I was shocked to hear about what Sydney Leathers did, so this is not out of the realm of possibility.

Mike

Is the filter that makes you not say stupid sh*t on a regular basis broken in Sharon, or is it just missing all together? I mean everybody's filter goes on the fritz occasionally, but this chick is just non-stop. We don't want to know anything about your vagina, Sharon.

P.S. Ozzy Rules!

HillbillyHell

That's exciting

Ginger

Go back to England

Unbroken Chain

May be one of the last hoo-has in the world I want to think about. Thanks a lot. Ozzy does that hoo-ha!! Ewww

westvil1

please deport this mouth back to the UK

Big Momma

No wonder her youngest daughter is such a vulgar hateful mess....just like her momma. What a disgusting way to grab more publicity. They may consider themselves rock n roll royalty, but classy they aint. All sharons plastic surgery, maybe she can add a edit button to her pea brain.

chucklehead

She should have told OZZY to grow a bigger ****!

Rizzo

Am l on the wrong site? I've never seen such prudish comments like this on TMZ. Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor. You all act like she killed someone and ate them. Sharon is a strong woman in a mans world who's kicked azz for 30+ years. She's had to be salty to play in the sand box. Sharon rules!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments