Khloe Kardashian

Filing for Divorce

... TODAY!!!!!

12/13/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_khloe_kardashian_lamar_odom_article_getty
Khloe Kardashian is filing for divorce from Lamar Odom ... TODAY ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us, Khloe will be citing irreconcilable differences in her legal docs. The split should be pretty cut and dry -- an ironclad prenup which kept all their assets separate ... and no kids.

As we reported, Lamar's bizarre freestyle rap video -- in which he brags about cheating on Khloe -- was the last straw in their crumbling relationship.  Immediately after TMZ posted the video last month, Khloe stopped wearing her wedding ring.

The end was a long time coming ... Khloe had expressed dire concerns about the marriage ever since she learned about Lamar's crack addiction earlier this year, but she forestalled divorce for fear he'd OD or worse.

Lamar and Khloe tied the knot in September 2009.

1211_lamar_shirtless_launch

BB not bb

I think Lamar is just g g g g ayyyyyyyyyyy. He tries to cover it up with drugs and running off with other women, but he kind of likes to swing both ways. He is a partier interested in pleasing himself. I don't think he understands what marriage and commitment means.

I think Khloe wanted a real marriage and a stable relationship. She was willing to beat down doors and put up with a lot to keep him. He still just went his merry way, and rapped her face in it.

He is a real piece of work. I don't know that ultimatums work, especially with drug addicts. I think you basically have to stop enabling them, however you do that. I think she tried the best she knew how and is now just so humiliated she wants to give up.

Monigggro

This is the gayest video I ever seen. Not only is he cheating , but I'm 99% sure it's with men.

todd lee

Great!!!! Now we get to see a dozen articles a day from TMZ showing us every damn step they make.....as if anyone gives a squirt of piss.

Perky

Somehow, this is tied in to Bruce wanting to get his adam's apple shaved down. Didn't Bruce and Lamar get together recently for some bonding time, as reported by TMZ earlier? Is Lamar going to start dating Bruce or something, Khloe and Kris going to TP their loveshack?

beautifulMya

She's dating Matt Kemp now

2idiots

I'm sure E! (and the old Pimp) will make sure there is a film crew there to capture every "painful moment"

Sandy

I am so glad she is finally giving up on this loser. He is no good and is a lost cause now. He was so stupid he couldn't see Kloe was the best thing that ever happened to him. Good luck in the future Kloe!!!

Shirley

Don't he men who marry these shallow creatures have any self-esteem? Trash is trash is trash.

PrincessMiri8907

Its about time she left the crackhead she should have left his sorry pathetic ass as soon as she figured out he was a cheating crack addict.

k

Primary reason? I'm a kardashian, he's not!

ysol33

Good for her.

Lily Daisy

Like most women, she probably decided to give the marriage her complete devotion to try to save it but later realized that having pulled out all the stops, she couldn't. Now she can leave with no regrets. I think it was admirable for her to try to work things out but I'm glad she's taking care of herself. Note to Khloe: "maybe it's best to stay away from NBA stars - they tend to cheat".

lee

Devil repulsive retard idiots go away you lot
write and talk pure crap nothing makes sense. You
bullies and haters are sickening, you s***bags are the
reason we have hate crimes, terrorist and cause some
people to commit suicide. Some of you lot are delusional and should be section

John

Shocking! They seemed like such a normal American couple....

Curious

I always thought that Seacrest Productions hired Lamar to play the role of Husband to Khloe on that "so called" reality show. Just like in soap operas...storyline ran it's course...contract terminated.