Macaulay Culkin

Kazoo Solo

During Pizza Band Concert

12/14/2013 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Macaulay Culkin's new pizza-inspired band made their concert debut last night in New York ... and the former child actor busted out a sweet kazoo solo during the 8-minute set.

Culkin's band The Pizza Underground -- who play Velvet Underground parodies with pizza-themed song titles and lyrics -- played an 8-minute set Friday night ... and fans waited around the block to get in.

Macaulay's sweet solo went down during the bands song "Take a Bite of the Wild Slice" (3:40 in the video) ... and then the group handed out pizza afterward to make up for the short gig.

It's unclear if Culkin paid for the pizza -- or scared off the delivery guy using audio from an old movie.

mel

my love for macaulay is inexpressible <3 kazoo :))

Chucky Mapoo

Looks like they had a fun night., and what is music without it being fun?
What's wrong with it? TMZ would answer "Macaulay Culkin is in it!".

ilovegossip

Obviously it's all done tongue in cheek, and he seems to be having fun! It's nice to see a smile on his face!

D-INCARNATION

Give him credit he's willing to humiliate himself to get Mila back......

AllieHughes

He gave us one of the best movies of all time. Mac for Pres....

Zip

The guitar isn't tuned right???? A real musician would have spotted that right away. And nobody is keeping time correctly??? Mac, you need to hire some classically trained musicians as ringers to back you, and whip the rest of your band into shape. You need a great drummer to keep the pulse, and real guitarist.

Aarin

Well at least he looks healthier than he did last year.

Clytemnestra

Utter waste of time even by skipping through it. Shame on TMZ.

clucka

I hope I'm wrong. I really do. But he seems like he is still on some pretty hard drugs. The entire video is very creepy to me

Sparklerr

A lovely cheese pizza... Just for me...

A viewer

How old is this guy? I kinda feel sorry for him...

Sips

Is this for real I can not believe I just spent four minutes of my life watching that video I'm speechless I just yeah speechless

anonymous

More power to you Macaulay! The Kazoo is a rocking good instrument. Thank you TMZ for posting something fun instead of the usual depressing river of crap about some idiots whose last name starts with K.

groovemaid

ha, this was entertaining and brought back memories of playing in a band where all the members as obsessed with the velvet underground. very fond memories of making the songs silly sitting around a kitchen table with guitars.

billybob