Lindsay Lohan

I'm Spilling All My Secrets

In a Tell-All Book

12/15/2013 9:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_lindsay_lohan_writing_Article
Lindsay Lohan
has decided to open the flood gates -- penning a gritty, tell-all book about EVERYTHING ... her arrests, her drug abuse, her acting career, and her family ... and she's already gotten several serious publishing offers.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ, the book started as a series of journal entries, which she wrote in rehab as a therapeutic exercise. The book is still in its early stages, and it doesn't have a clear focus, but she says she wants to open up every part of her life.;

Lindsay met with a huge literary agency in NYC Thursday -- Waxman Leavall, which has repped tons of celebs who wrote books, including Victor Cruz, Novak Djokovic, Bill Murray, Brock Lesnar, and Cal Ripken Jr.

The meeting was filmed as part of Lindsay's docu-series on OWN.

We're told she's already received several offers for a book deal -- most in the six-figure range.

Here's the problem -- it's Lindsay's life as told by Lindsay, which means we'll be reading her version of events.

So we gotta ask ...

1216_lindsay_lohan_through_years_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

karby26

NOBODY CARES!!! Just go away already.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She needs to tell everything

rosemaryxoxo

But will she actually tell the truth in the book or just life and say everyone's out to get her? Lol

bigfranklittle

As opposed to ready Lindsy or anyone else's as life as told by TMZ

There's a problem here

I'll look for it on the NY Times Bestseller's List. Not.

Good riddance!

Not just fiction, but one of the most fictitious books every written! Just pure lies, smears, and victim playing here. But that's what you get when you let a sociopath like Crackie go free to spin lies without consequence...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Excuse me but this illiterate dumb t w a t is not going to write a book. Ha ha just the thought of that is funny. I could see her hiring a ghost writer and then stealing the manuscript, claiming it as her own...

Grandma Cracker

LOL. She is such a liar, can't wait to see the reviews.

Grandma Cracker

OK, don't buy the book, just steal it..........

Reg

What will this 'Epic Tome' be called? Bwahahahahahahah!!!

awards

Well I hope the crakho gets no advance, eh?

awards

Oprah can write the book about this junkie ripping her off, eh?

I just wanted to comment

There's no need. TMZ told us everything from your first arrest to the fact that one day you woke up and thought to yourself "I'm suing Rockstar because they used my likeness, or rather the likeness I wish I had." Am I on to something here, Lindsay?

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Buying!

awards

Will the book be Scratch and Sniff, eh?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments