Suge Knight

Call Me a Ni**a

Not An African American

12/16/2013 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121613_suge_knight_launch_v2
Suge Knight is offended when people call him African American, because he's NOT African.  On the other hand, he doesn't have a problem with the word, "Ni**a."

Suge says it's offensive to label all Black people African American.  And he goes further ... he thinks it's ridiculous that only rappers can use the word, "Ni**a."  He thinks if it can be used by some, it should be used by all.

Refer to black people as

• African American
  • Ni**a
At first his theory sounds a little shocking, but maybe he has a point.

So we gotta ask...

Mikey

I say we go back to Coloreds, I think we can all live with that.

AtomicPunk

I can only hope that one day we all just call each other by our names and make race irrelevant..there is only one race..it's called the human race..

Mikey

This is all so confusing.......

Pockets

There you go white people, Suge Knight clearly living in a post-racial society. Feel free to invite him into your homes and introduce him to your children as "My N*gga Suge" but be sure to preface it with "You can only call this N*gga a N*gga but everyone else should be called by their first and/or last name, because we're human beings with names, history, personalities that cannot simply be washed away or broken down into a general category, only a N*gga would try to do that".

CLINT

Does calling him ***** go for everyone, because I'm pretty sure if a white person does he'll get knocked out.

Mama3

I agree with suge! My hubby friends tells people call me *****! Most people only get mad when you call them *****! Im far from raciest I have black family members!

streetwalker

Get away from the door, *****h!

Mikey

Does this mean we have to change race part of the fast food application?

nika

That may be the most intelligent thing he's said yet.....

wordsofmine

Lets just say if I ran into Suge on the street and had reason to call Suge Knight anything because a gaping crack in the earth's crust prevented me from crossing to the other side...it would be Sir. Just Sir. Yep. Sir Knight...Sir.

Lyd

A**Hole

Skywalker

this guy should speak for himself.

Mikey

It might help if Suge and maybe even all blacks were to legally change there first name to "Ni**a.

Macc 6400

I rather you call me by my name. If you're gonna describe me or people of my kind, I'd rather you call me "black." Calling me the n-word to my face will very likely get you hospitalized -- depending on your race, of course.

Dead@27

TMZ's poll numbers are in, and the issue has now been decided. NI&&ERS, every last one of them, from now on!