Gay 'Storage Wars' Stars

'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is

MISSING OUT On Man Ass

12/18/2013 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218-morelli-eaton-robertson-getty-ae
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

LisaA

I support Phil!!!! While Phil maybe could of been a tad more discreet~ so should these"dudes" ... Sorry!!!

sevotery

Wow. Majority of you people are pathetic. Always bitching about something. Why do these shows even rate? and why do you feel compelled to be so nasty to others. Why don't you just ignore these self proclaimed celebrities and get on with your Career.... Life.. YOUR LIFE? Why not go for a run? Take a walk in the park? Visit a nursing home and read them stories instead of getting your kicks from adding nasty, sometimes downright vile (and evil) comments on a celebrity gossip site like TMZ? Absolute tools you are. Thankfully here in Australia our sites get moderated unlike this free speech backwater.

LisaA

I support Phil... And while Phil maybe could of been a tad more discreet~ so should these "dudes"... I'm so tired of this whole topic already.

Asshole

WHat a ****ty deal

Kandy

Now will this man be suspended from his show for this vile comment? Don't think so because he's homosexual. His remark didn't even make Nation News.

R. S. Perry

See what I mean... Storage Wars homos are down right stupid.... they can "say whatever they want and nothing is done but let a man of God speak up against them and the whole world gets a wrinkle in their panties.

ounceoflogic

Can't wait for the national outrage... for A&E to 'suspend' this guy like they did Robertson... for sponsors to start pulling off of the Storage Wars show. Not gonna happen though... why? Because this gay guy's comments are offensive to the 90% of Americans who do not want to deny him the right to speak his mind. Whereas Phil Robertson offended the Gay Lobby.

Rhonda wilkins

why is it ok for guys from storage wars new york say that but phil gets bashed for what he says. Take them off storage wars to.

larrybryant

The gay guys on storage were sitting guoting some bible versus but not others versus . If u can't guote all of what the bible speaks of about what is a sin then do not guote anything about what God says a sin . There's only one way to interpret the bible a sin is sin that's all . There is suger coating it . U r not born gay it is a choice that make . Your born killer , a rapist , a drug addict , or anything that the bible says is a sin . U make the choice and it is u r choice alone .

larrybryant

Ur not born a killer , ur not born gay , ur born a rapist . God made Adam and eve , not Adam and Steve , not eve and eve .

larrybryant

I have family members , I still love unconditionally. I'm just saying what the bible speaks of . I have gay friends . We all r human . This just my opinion. Sorry if u don't . Sorry if I offended anyone .

JAS2486

I love phil, but do not agree with his views on homosexuality. But he has a right to express his views. I'm glad to see these two gay men are rational enough to believe others have a right to disagree with their lifestyle. I believe love is love regardless of whether its two men or two women or a man and a woman. But you cannot expect everyone to also believe that, especially when they are Christian people who live by the Bible.

matt

Can someone please explain to me how Phil is a homophobic hater? Should I say these guys are hetrophobic haters because they like men and not women? Do they not think sex with a female is just as unappealing as Phil thinks sex with a man is? There are a whole hell of alot of people and objects in this world that I dont find appealing or like. Does this mean I am a hater? Am I not allowed to have a less than positive feeling towards something? Have any of the Gay people on the set of Duck Dynasty been harassed or insulted directly by Phil? I could go on forever but whats the point. By the way I work at a company with 45 other people two of us are Christian. I could write a book full of insults I have heard regarding my christian faith. I have not once complained or asked for anyone to get fired. I also still treat them with respect.

Rebecca

Just saw them on TMZ talking to Harvey and Charles. What a couple of idiots. According to them Phil is allowed to say what he wants as long as he doesn't say it out loud, is that the description of freedom of speech? I appreciate Harvey for his reasoning, we should all be allowed freedom of speech, not just the ones who think they should be allowed to say whatever without consequences but god forbid if you are a christian.

gac

Where is the outrage over what these two said? There words are every bit as offensive as Phil's. "man ass is tighter" I'm offended. Why were they not fired?