Gay 'Storage Wars' Stars

'Duck Dynasty' Hater Is

MISSING OUT On Man Ass

12/18/2013 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1218-morelli-eaton-robertson-getty-ae
An openly gay couple on A&E's "Storage Wars: New York" is NOT offended by the homophobic comments made by fellow A&E'er and "Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson -- telling TMZ, they just feel bad for him ... because man ass beats vagina any day of the week.

Chris Morelli and Tad Eaton tell us, "We could give a s**t what he thinks ... [man ass] is tighter."

As we reported, Phil talked about how a vagina is more desirable than a man's anus, and how homosexuality and bestiality are the same sin.

But Chris and Tad aren't fazed, telling us, "You can't go through life worrying what other people think. That's their values and that's what they think ... as long as they're not nasty to people ... We're not offended at all."

In fact, Chris and Tad say they're still big fans of Phil: "We like Phil. We like the show. We like the fact that they are very godly. When we watch the show and see them say grace, we feel the same way."

As for Phil's belief that gay people won't go to heaven ... Chris and Tad say simply, "How does [Phil] know that? Is he God?"

Mista steal yo hoe

Liking vagina is a personal preference, just like these guys are poop stabbers. Everyone likes somethin a little different.

jenlolo

Vaginas are sacret .. where you do think you came from??? How most of you think became embryos??? Men should treat vaginas with respect ... They are not just used for pleasure ... Don't compare a vagina with an anus ... Come on!!! I don't care where and how you have intercourse but don't compare them ... Vaginas are life giving organs #respectvaginas

WaikikiWayne

Phil ain't missing ****!!!.... Oh, sorry, I guess he is....

Carriejane

So its perfectly fine for these two ****ots to insult every female on Earth by comparing our life giving organs to a sh*t hole that everyone has ! they are just as sickening as I tried to make my comment. I have no prob with gays till they start acting like this !

Carriejane

Ps. Vagina is made to stretch and go back how it was, once you stretch that as*hole out that's it, your just as "loose" as you claim women are

Razzy

I don't have anything against gay people. I don't really give a rat's azz what anyone does in their private sexual lives, just don't include me in it. What I used to hate when I was single, having lesbian women hitting on me. There were a few times when the lesbian knew I was straight and still hit on me. That is where I say they go over the line that I have drawn. Saying such stupid sh*t as "How do you know you're not gay, have you ever tried it." I mean, what nerve! As far as the duck dynasty guy goes, guess freedom of speech is being thrown out the window. I think that A&E needs the duck dynasty family a lot more than the duck dynasty people need A&E. They make A&E boatloads of money. Every opinion board I have visited tonight favors the duck dynasty guy over A&E. If I was A&E, I would be paying attention to that. Lots of calls of boycotting A&E.

7700boi

What the hell did I just step into???....

Getitrightthe1sttime

A&E has confirmed the decision was indeed made to indefinitely suspend Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty. While there has been no statement released by the family in general, Phil Robertson himself has responded to critics of his remarks. Robertson is standing by his original comments.

“I myself am a product of the 60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”

- See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/12/breaking-update-on-phil-robertson-story-duck-dynasty-issues-statement-in-response-to-ae-suspending-him-from-show/#sthash.ZvVJStN7.dpuf

BB not bb

Christianity is being squeezed out of this country in favor of Islam. People are being told not to wear crosses in case it offends someone, namely Msulims. Guess what gays. The penalty for homosexuality under Islam and sharia law is to be hung or stoned to death or shot in the head. Does that sound better than allowing Christian beliefs.

People are really really ignorant. They only think of themselves and their own perceived rights and pride. This Phil has harmed no one with his statement, but by shutting him up, they are harming the whole fabric of what makes this a free country.

You like freedom and your life, or do you want to be ruled by your pride and that of others? Take your pick, cause a soicety based on pride is going to be hell on earth.

nykkilynn16

TMZ, you guys are stupid. Maybe post the actual interview and see how "anti-gay" everyone thinks it is. Everyone sides with him because it's NOT HOMOPHOBIC. Slightly distasteful, OK. But seriously, go worry about something serious, something that might actually change a life. Jesus.

Lakawak

way to fight ignorance with ignorance. Since when is tightness the only thing that matters with sex?

BB not bb

Hey weirdos, your toilet must look like Miss America to you. Hate to be graphic, but maybe you should can it. NO one wants to know the details of your dementia.

chrisbrown21

they am gay so what i like dick u got a problemwwith that i don't give a **** what u or anyone elsethink it my life not your

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Statistically, straight women are having more anal sex than gay men ! I've been with a few chicks who've DEMANDED I go there. I've been more than happy to oblige!!! .........and yes, it is way tighter than the p....y!

bunny

That's gross to compare a sht hole to vajayjay of course Babys are born from there it's gonna be wider but it's not gonna smell like dooky after you play with it lol and come on I know ass holes get loose if you put shut in there all the time I mean dang let's not get scientific lol but that's gross