'Duck Dynasty' Sponsor

We Stand Behind Phil

12/19/2013 10:03 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219-phil-robertson-skyjacker
If "Duck Dynasty" network A&E feared advertisers would scatter like waterfowl after a shotgun blast because of Phil Robertson's anti-gay comments ... it's not happening.

A company called Skyjacker -- which builds truck suspensions -- tells us it stands solidly behind Phil and the show ... saying it's a matter of God and country -- it's a free country and Phil has a right to his opinions.

Company brass tells us it goes beyond the Constitution ... to the Creator:  "We are a Christian- based company and actively share our faith so standing with Phil Robertson is an easy choice for us."

Robertson opened up a can of worms when he said homosexuality and bestiality were the same sin ... his church seems to back Phil up on that.

Officials at White's Ferry Road Church just told us, "We love him and support him."

1219_duck_dynasty_family_photos_footer_v2

Erik

The real issue here is the clash between two worldviews. The naturalistic worldview of A & E espouses ethical relativism and the worldview of Phil Robertson espouses theism. The former advocates ethical and moral fluidity while the latter advocates the fixity of transcendent principles. One is founded on sand and the other on rock. Implications?

Amdriven2liv

I have been looking for dual steering stabilizers for my 1 ton 4x4 diesel truck.

I now know which company I will buy from.

Skyjacker now has my business.

gcarroll247

phil robertson did not say homosexuality is compared to bestiality just said they were both sins and running around on your spouse is also sin live with it !

ImSoReal

I don't even watch the show, but A&E will wish they didn't suspend him because people love this family and it's all over FB.

buggaz

Liberal thought police

Dumba$$es

The whole family should suspend themselves from doing the show ever again unless they let phil back on. I can guarantee a&e will come crawling back once it blows over. They are not gonna lose one of their cash cows. I for one will not be watching another episode until phil is back on.

Dead@27

Man-Butt is just gross.
I'd rather stick my peen in Katie Holmes' Knee Vagina.

Robo

Correction to article: Phil Robertson didn't say homosexuality and bestiality were the SAME sin. So stop it.

Enlightened

If you are outraged by A&E's attempt to silence Phil Robertson for expressing opinions with which a SMALL MINORITY population disagrees, WRITE to the following A&E executives. T ell them you will BOYCOTT their channel and their SPONSORS if they do not immediately retract their action against Phil and APOLOGIZE to him for their attempt to stifle his right to the FREE EXPRESSION OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS! Don't just gripe here on TMZ. CALL and WRITE the A&E executives listed below and make your voice heard. This is STILL AMERICA, and no one group gets to control ALL PUBLIC EXPRESSION OF THOUGHT AND OPINION. (So many calls today that A&E's switchboard was shut down TWICE today!!!!)

A&E Television Networks, LLC
235 East 45th Street
NY, NY 10017
212-210-1400
aefeedback@aenetworks.com

Abbe Raven, Chairman, A+E Networks

Nancy Dubuc, President and Chief Executive Officer, A+E Networks

Robert DeBitetto, President, Brand Strategy, Business Development and A+E Studios, A+E Networks

We, the defenders of Freedom of Expression and Freedom of Religion, are WINNING this battle!!! Stand With Phil Facebook page now at 633K in only TWO DAYS, far surpassing the A&E Facebook page which is YEARS OLD and has only 584K!

kitnplayn

Is that like how the Catholic priests were against homosex with children? I bet Phil Robertson fantasices about duck sex. And the sponsor company, Skayjacker Suspensions, sounds oddly gay-inspired. Maybe you should stop hating gays and start hating christian cults, because they are brainwashing you.

DEBBIE

He's not the first to be taken down for comments.
Get over it, we are a mixed society and everyone has comments.

Tommy

For a show that is bringing in a $430 million gross each year, I bet he is back before you can learn how to use a duck call.... Team Phil....

CelticOne

Don't have to agree with him but he has his right to his opinion.

Kristin Adams Fan 414 YRS!

stupid republican!

TuxThePenguin

**this has nuthin' to do about much: I'd like to blanket apologize for the non-sensical crap that my two I-cracked iPhone posted. please try to understand: sine people don't understand us. my apologies.