French Montana

I'm Sleeping With Julius Caesar

12/20/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

121913_french_montana_launch
French Montana has added to his menagerie of exotic animals, with a gift that has a tendency to throw feces at you.

We got video of French and his new little friend ... an adorable baby monkey named Julius Caesar.

The monkey was a surprise gift from producer Mally Mall ... who presented the banana enthusiast to Montana on board his private jet.

1219-french-montana-monkey
We're told French has been bottle feeding JC ... and even slept with him last night.

FM is no stranger to wildlife. Earlier this year, he posted a picture of him holding two tiger cubs, with this caption: "Got so high last night bought 2 baby tigers."

1219-french-montana-tigers

beachgal

Those poor babies belong with their mother and should be in the wild, who is this fock-head

Dead account Delete at will

who is this moron and why is he fcuking with animals that shouldnt be pets? Whats wrong with these fcuktards?

tori

He's corny

supersecret

I think that's a capuchin monkey they are a huge responsibility it's like caring for a 2 year old that never grows up and they have been known to turn on their owners when they get older.

Dead account Delete at will

I hope someone form a animal right group sees this idiot and rakes him over the coals.

Mike

Its d1ckheads like this that buy big cats, neglect them when they either lose interest, go to jail or go bankrupt, normally in that order and they have to be rescued. Piece of sh1t!

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Who?

C-MAN

Again someone so famous I needed to use Google! This is part of what I found on Wikepedia.

"Karim Kharbouch (born November 9, 1984), known by his stage name French Montana, is an American rapper born in Morocco.[3][4][5] He is the founder and CEO of Cocaine City Records. In 2012, he signed a joint venture recording deal with Maybach Music Group and Bad Boy Records. Montana is known for his frequent collaborations with Max B, and more recently with Rick Ross along with his group Coke Boys which includes rappers Chinx Drugz, Cheeze, and Flip.
His debut album Excuse My French was released on May 21, 2013."

His debut album was released less than seven months ago and I have never heard any "song" or whatever from that album. So that's why I asked myself "Who the hell is this French Montana?"

As for the monkey and the tiger cubs: who is taking care of them? Tiger cubs grow bigger and bigger and then what happens? Maybe somewhere in future TMZ will report about French Montana being ripped apart by his tigers.

lulu2009

All those animals belong in the wild, not with humans who soon tire of them and release them. Then someone kills them because they are WILD. Idiots!!!

paul a.

A jerk with money is still just a jerk

madman-stephan

What's a French Montana? Sounds like name for a really bad drink.

Tyrone

This no talent is despicable.

Unbroken Chain

I am a white man over 40. I honestly have no idea who this guy is, but it's cruel and selfish to take animals like these as pets whether you are famous and rich or not. I'm guessing this is another rapper who has no talent and too much money

lastrebel

It's very disturbing that someone off the street can buy tiger cubs. I was under the impression tigers are on the endangered species list. Thought they were protected. If this is in the U. S., I hope Fish and Wildlife get wind of it.

laffnbear

wHY DO IDIOTS BUY ANIMALS THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS OWNING.
tHEY HAVE NEITHER THE KNOWLEDGE NOR EXPERIENCE TO GIVE THEM PROPER CARE OR CAGE SAFELY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments