Kim Kardashian

Kanye Kills

... in 'Anchorman' Cameo

12/21/2013 12:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122113_kanye_west_launch_v2 Kanye West and Marlon Brando have a lot in common in  the acting department ... just ask Kim Kardashian.

Kim and Kanye hit up the Commons in Calabasas Friday to check out West's cameo in the new "Anchorman" flick ... and Kris Jenner, Kourtney, Scott Disick, Tyga and Blac Chyna tagged along for moral support.

After the movie Kim couldn't help gushing over her man's performance -- but the reality star may have taken it too far.

Kanye West -- Who knew he was a thespian?

Robin

Kanye may be a little big headed but he knows what's important. Hes keep trashbag Kim in check, he gives back to charity and when they were here in Chicago at Giordanos, he didn't play when Kim brushed off a photo request by staff by taking a call outside and then driving away, only to come back 10 minutes later with Kanye to apologize and fulfill her promise. You know he checked her ignorant ass in that 10 minutes. She needs to be takin down a peg or two.

Carriejane

Ummm..she didn't say anything at all..what the hell ? am I missing part of the video ? She said "um, it was good" then ducked her head and got in the truck...are you people high ?!

2idiots

there are usually several private screenings where the "talent" gets to invite family and friends to come and view the movie FOR FREE. I guess Kongay's ***EO was so short (insignificant) that he and his posse weren't invited to one
Where IS Norf these days? Did she get returned to her REAL parents until the next time she's needed for an appearance?

2idiots

Gosh, it's really odd the paps knew to be at THAT very theater at VERY MOMENT the Trash-Kanians would be exiting.
STAGED!!! Didn't Nick Lachey say she did that when they went to the movies - she alerted the paps to that fact that she was with Nick...they exit the theater and there were the paps.

2idiots

so much for living a more "private" life.

Not So Ignorant

She said absolutely nothing about Marlon Brando......

NICKF

He's probably going to expect an Oscar for his stellar performance in this movie ( all 1.5 seconds)....but really tho he will.

marchetti

That family smells like the state fair. Horse ****!

Kookla

I seriously can't take anymore stories or so called news about two whores with egos biggest than Everest

Akeila22

His performance was horrid, I've never seen such an awkward presence on screen since Kristen Stewart cracked her first smile on film. Which by the way is excruciating to watch. And he kept in his bottom grill which wasn't even popular in the 80's what a way to **** up a classy film. He's not your normal everyday ****, he's a special kinda vag, infectious. And don't get me started on her heinous. Lol these two really need penicillin and mute!

Aunty M

These people are too weird and just plain trashy even though you have money that don't make you smart .

Cilly76

I have been looking forward to this movie since I found out it was getting made now I read this d ick head is in it kind of kills it for me! God I hope his ugly face is in it for no more than 10 seconds!!!

antigirlygirl

"I'll ask, cause I'm that sure, do anybody make real **** anymore" No, and you sure don't anymore, Kanye.

marchetti

pimp mama jenner looks nervous like she tipped of the pap to be seen walking out with kangaye. I bet that the family stinks like the state fair. ****!

roxee28

He looks like a chipmunk..and shes a toilet for botox,everything synthetic and fake. Once her looks fade..there wont be anything left. But a big pile of floppy plastic parts.