Britney Spears

I LOVE SEX

But ...

12/24/2013 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1224_britney_spears_article_tmz

Britney Spears admits ... she ain't exactly the sexual dynamo she used to be back in her "I'm a Slave for U" days ... but the 32-year-old says she still LOVES to get down.

Spears confessed her love of coitus during an interview for her documentary, "I Am Britney Jean" .... saying, "I love sex. I think sex is great ... but I feel a little different about it now that I’m older. Sometimes I feel like I’m 20 and then sometimes I feel like I’m 50."

It's an interesting comment, considering Britney has been very outspoken about wanting to tone down her sexuality. She recently said she was being pushed too far sexually in her music videos and in the "Britney Jean" doc, she implied her most sexually charged concert performances are behind her.

Still, Britney insists she's all about bangin' ... so, congrats David Lucado.

1224_britney_spears_through_years_footer

Abe

Coitus? What is this, WebMD now?

PatinNJ

Out of all of the celebrities, this one should be kept out of the limelight.
She has mental issues and she shouldn't be interviewed or made fun of.

clit ripper

What does this story have to do with Santa Claus being white.

Mikey

Coitus? You mean F***ing, right?

GeneralNatty

Honestly, i haven't thought britney spears having sex since her first video with the school girl uniform like 15 years ago. I don't find her attractive anymore, maybe because she's looney tunes idk.

Rodney

Wasn't Coitus related to Cakigula?

Rodney

Caligula I mean

Clyde T.M. Nestra

No thought left unspoken. Today's world of celebrity. Sigh.

Wiggie

Embedded in her comments is the insinuation that she prefers men over women sexually. She's clearly ignorant and homophobic. After all she is from Louisiana! I'm going to boycott her music. Just kidding , I never bought her music anyway.... Every since she broke up with JT.... Now that I'm thinking about it JT is from Memphis. He's probably narrow minded, homophobe and prefers va ja-ja-s too. Surrounded by homophobes!! Ahhhhh!

jeff

Oh, I thought it said that she loves butt sex not sex but.

nick

Beyonce has no talent......y are u people buyung her songs.....the girl can't sing

Paulina82

Cool

nick

Do women enjoy sex??? I know a man feels good and is aroused by sight....

nick

Oral sex is disgusting...no one should ever do that....it should be illegal

billybob

Alright Britney, STFU and let your vagina talk, you stupid talentless s.lut!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments