R& B Singer B Smyth

Hey Copper ...

I'm Gonna Bang Your Wife!

12/26/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1225-b-smyth-mug

Rising R&B star B Smyth -- who's worked with industry titans like Future and 2 Chainz -- has some serious balls, 'cause he told a police officer he was going to BANG HIS WIFE during a traffic stop ... this according an arrest report obtained by TMZ.

According to the documents, the 21-year-old "Leggo" singer was pulled over in Coral Springs, FL on Sunday for tailgating -- and when police started their traffic stop ... Smyth got a little heated.

Cops say B (real name Brandon Smith) refused to accept his traffic citations, claiming he was only pulled over because he's black.

The report says Brandon then WENT OFF on the officers at the scene ... cussing them out  ... and (this is a real quote from the report) "stated that he was going to sleep with one of the officers wives."

Classy.

B still could've gotten away with a ticket at that point ... but he refused to leave the gas station where he was stopped, and eventually police hauled him in for trespassing.

We reached out to B -- so far, no word back.

nick

Hello there is no connection between incarsaration rate and crime rate......they choose to put blacks in jail at a much higher rate than whites commiting the same crime...then they come out of the prison a hardened criminal...they come out much worst than they were when the went in

nick

The states with the highest prison rates has the highest rate of violent crimes....this means that the prison system contributes to violence....this is exactly what those in authority want......

J

TAILGATIN! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. Lmao if I was pulled over for "tailgating" I would have flipped out too!

mkope1

Ahhh the black man playing the race card.lmao ****ing pathetic race,

OhReally

I wouldn't care I'll curse a cop out from head to toe ..i can say what ever I want when I want ..shyt they talk a lot of shyt too ..so now cops become sensitive ...
Oh please since when ... if cops knew how to respect people then may be they will get the respect they so truly need

ChuckyDee

Just another Thug who needs to be in jail!!!

mkope1

Black people destroyed the way of life .and are nothing but a headache. Maybe u.can all be civil and.change the WORLDS perception.off u.,ignorant race,why u picking.om.us,smh

Sto

Oh, how typical.

Dawn

That's a good tune, and the dancing was good too. Having said that, not too smart to backchat cops.

westcoaster

Raise your hand if you've been pulled over for tail gating let Alone be issued a citation? Tmz again reaching for their media take out views.

antigirlygirl

Watching too much Lockout, I see.

Observer

He doesn't look like he could Bang a Drum!

summer days

Wow. A black man being belligerent and crude, then crying victim. That never happens. Not.

mjstf

Is there anyone who doesn't imitate Michael Jackson?

Southflgirl

I live in Coral Springs and I hope that he and Bieber stay out of my town. just a bunch of punks that think the law does not apply to them.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments