Paris Hilton

I'm One of the Top 5 DJ's in the World

... Seriously.

12/26/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122313_paris_hilton_dj_launch_v2
Laugh all you want ... but Paris Hilton claims she's one of the TOP 5 highest paid DJ's in the world.

The heiress dropped the bombshell at LAX, after returning from a trip to Moscow ... when we asked if her foray into the world of electronic music has been paying off financially.

Her response -- "I'm one of the top 5 in the world, so..."

Here's the thing, it's definitely possible ...  as we previously reported, Hilton inked a HUGE contract with one of the biggest clubs in Ibiza back in the summer after packing the house for several months in a row.

She didn't make the Forbes top 13 Electronic Cash Kings for 2013 ... but don't be surprised if she pops up on the list next year.

Still, Hilton has her work cut out for her ... the highest paid DJ in 2013 was Calvin Harris, who reportedly raked in $46 ... followed by Tiesto ($32 mil).  Even Pauly D made $12 mil.

update_graphic_red_bar
2:03 PM PT -- We did some digging ... and sources close to Paris tell us she makes between $100k and $350k per hour when she DJs.

Not bad ... not bad at all.

122313_paris_hilton_ibiza_launch

TJ

Kris Jenner uses the same plastic surgeon as JOAN RIVERS. Put a blonde wig on Jenner & the two could pass for twins! Ugh!

abby

I'm still laughing . . . and I can't stop.

Lsap

Wow! Calvin Harris made 46 dollars?

Alicia

Between Paris Hilton and Paul Oakenfold, glad I bought tickets to see Oakenfold in New York; January 2014.

Kabala

I wouldn't brag about that...

mkope1

She meant top 5 in giving b.js.ugly skank,its over. Ur a *** rag

Ed Luvables

"Can you play some Hip Hop?"
- Paris Hilton at Ultra

mkope1

Guess that tape of u and ur sis saying the n word is alll swept under the rug ,payoff? No.wonder u spent ur last penny's buying a iPod and jacking beats ftom.other real djs,ugly old hoe,its over, hang up.those saggy meat curtains,

Diamond Goddess!

Paris a Top 5 DJ?!
Uurrhhhmmm...no.
Top 5 Herp Spreaders?!
Uuhhhh...YAS!!!
(LOLs.)

chicago_animal

Why did make so much money makes no sense. A concert on TV from Europe had a dj Headlining and it was some guy smoking a cigarette and woukd occasionally press a button on his laptop. So I assume even Paris could do this.

realTalk

I thought it was a cute comment , she's famous cuz she's rich that's not her fault everyone deserves to be happy :)

craig

Wait...what???How many million????I been out the nightclub game...and even going out the house at night game but I was friends with the top DJ's back in the 90s from Limelight,Expo,Palladium and all the top clubs in NY and from underground rave seen.I through a huge rave and had Joe Jeep,Chris the creator and others,they wanted at least half of what Frankie Bones wanted,who was top dog then...I agreed so they got the $800 each.

ocdiva76

That tells me DJing isn't hard

Rammstein

If she truly believes that then she needs a brain transplant. As someone from a country with loads of Top DJ's, she would not even be in the top 10 DJ's in the Netherlands.

Chiefs420