Snoop Dogg

Ice Cube Ain't Got NOTHIN' on Me

... As an Actor!!!

12/26/2013 6:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122613_snoop_dogg_launch_v2Many rappers have dipped their toes into the acting world ... Ice Cube, Ice T, LL Cool J ... but Snoop Dogg tells TMZ he's the GREATEST rapping thespian of ALL TIME!!!!

He might be right ... Snoop's been in a TON of stuff -- including, "Half Baked," "Training Day," "Bones" ... plus, he voiced Dangle the STD-infected puppet on "Chappelle Show" and got streaked by Will Ferrell in "Old School."

Sure, Ice Cube may have starred in a bunch of hit movies ... and T and LL got themselves starring roles on major long-running TV action dramas ... but Snoop kept his composure while standing next to an ass-naked Will Ferrell.

That's impressive.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

You both suck.

Azi

Why them is fightin words.

mlimbs

Please cube is a way better actor

Pablo Escabar

I've cube can't act. I don't know anyone who ever thought he could

Unbroken Chain

Snoop was awesome in Starsky and Hutch and of course Ice Cube was incredible in Boyz in the Hood and ridiculously hilarious in 21 Jump. I love to see both of them In movies, as well as Puffy, DMX and IceT. I just hate their music!!! Love them as actors and people tho

Katie Perry's Mini Bar Snatch

Sorry snoop but Cube's played lead actor roles... a bunch of bit parts don't equal multiple leads...

Change

Snoop is no Denzel Washington but he is a hard worker and a good actor. Ice cube is no Denzel Washington but he is a hard worker,good actor AND he takes acting more seriously than snoop since he started a film company in the 90s "cube vision" and released and starred in a number of hit movies released by his own production company. But at the end of the day,both are good actors,great rappers and even better businessmen.

Truth

DATS CUZ SNOOPY SNOOP DOGGIE LION GETS HIS THESPIAN FAME FROM PLAYIN GANGSTA DRUG DEALERS, PIMPS, AND HO'S. OUTSIDE OF THAT, THE ACADEMY IS OUT. #TRUTH!!

static

I agree Snoop you both suck musically and theatrically.

Observer

Thespian? Actor?

He's LUCKY he's in movies. It's because he's a known rapper (I guess, or is it cause he's a weed smoker)

Either way, he's a TERRIBLE actor. Consider yourself LUCKY.

And what the hell is it anyway...? Snoopy? Snoop Doggie? Snoop Diggadidoo? Snoop Hound?

Whatever it is, he's NO actor.
If he's in this group..... then ANYONE can act.

Astrogenotype

Ice Cube, LL, Ice-T, even 50 cent and Snoopy are hell of a lot better than Snoop

namers

Oh please don't forget P-diddlywinks and his stoic, I'm not acting, acting in Monsters Ball. Accolades? Bo-ring.

Rachel

Are you kidding me?! I guess he hasn't seen, Boyz in the Hood. Cube was the bomb in that movie. Best rapper/actor by far!

I am Spartacus

Friday & Boys n the Hood are 1000x better than anything Snoop has done. I enjoy a movie like The Wash every now & then but Snoop is smoking too much weed if he thinks his acting career can come close to Ice Cube's.

Mikey

Where's Justin Bieber, I thought Snoop was best friend with that kid now.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments