« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC 168

Winners Celebrate ... WITH JUNK FOOD

12/29/2013 10:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122913_chris_weidman_shirt_launch_v2
Hours after retaining his championship belt and possibly ending Anderson Silva's career ... UFC Middleweight champ Chris Weidman continued his campaign of destruction -- by decimating a double bacon cheeseburger.

Weidman partied at Surrender nightclub -- washing down his burger with a cold Miller Lite.

UFC's other big winner Ronda Rousey also feasted in celebration ... she went with family and friends to Wolfgang Puck's restaurant at the MGM for her usual post fight chicken wings.

America!

1229_rousey_post_fight

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chiefkeefa420

I like ronda but she can be bitchy at times and

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Milk... It does the body good. Especially, your bones.

Black Adam

I hate Rousey so much.........

Anthony

Hmm not shocked to see Rhona with some other hot women from her family...great fight, I love Misha too though. Rhonda should have shaken hands, Misha was obviously doing fight build up with her comments.

LetsBeReAL

This time he earned his title. He knew what to do to make sure Silva injures himself. I don't think he intended to end his career but he ended Silvas career last night. Silva was a great fighter with a great career and that should be known. I hate Rousey too. Tate gave her a run for the money, though. It was a good fight. I was cheering for Tate, though.

Calico

Oh Jesus - another Thiesmann moment. You need more warning then "Gnarly"- this is fainting material.

romero

You can hate Ronda all you want but she could back her **** up.

Tweeder

Ronda built that fight up, played the heel but not once did she attack Tate's family or have have a grown man in her camp say he was going to punch Tate in the face. All you Ronda haters need to check the facts stop bitc**ng

Biebersgranny

I would love to fight ronda and knock her out. Too bad I don't do barbaric mma fighting. I wanna keep my face looking normal!

True

Weidman is pretty good, but I just don't see him being the champ by the end of 2014. There were fighters that wouldn't fight silva because of their respect for him as a fellow Brazilian or because he had already beatin them. Weidman doesn't seem as unbeatable as Silva once did. Weidman's next fight against Vitor Belfort might very-well give him more than he can handle.

Vote2012

I would not call that junk food. I guess they were suppose to celebrate with a meal of bean sprouts and tofu?

slobeachbum101

You cowards already took down the fight re-cap!!??

paul a.

Eat and enjoy. You earned it!!!

Cupid

Rhonda whoooooped her ass.... She played with meisha like a cat with a mouse... Miesha sweetheart... You got ****ed exactly like you knew you will ... You tried to get under her skin... But... Ouch must hurt....

Nostradamus