'Jersey Shore' Star

I Can't Get Arrested in This Town

... So I Got a Real Job

12/31/2013 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230_angelina-pivarnick_tmzFormer "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick hasn't appeared on MTV for years ... and after failing to catch fire in the entertainment world -- the Staten Island Dump is giving up and getting a job.

Pivarnick was just accepted into an EMT school in NYC where she will train for the next 3 months ... and then, assuming she actually shows up, Angelina will be certified.

Angelina tells us, "Being the 'Jersey Shore' bitch is in the past ... now, my future is saving lives."

New York -- you've been warned.

Blue Lake

Good for her. She's my new hero. Seriously, it's nice that she has a good brain and social conscience. I wish her lots of good luck in her future.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Welcome to the real world bytch

user name

U just know that one of these comments are her! Someone wrote "she's my new hero." Angelina u should be studying

Mr. Pukey

A brain dead, drunk, wanna be "stah" is not who I would pick as my first responder. Just the thought of mouth to mouth with her carries death.

Detroit_Allie

Oh Angelina you will forever be known as the girl who made THE biggest mistake by leaving the show. All of your cast mates have spin off shows and millions of dollars and you are still sorting thru your clothes from a garbage bag. Good luck making 25k a year.

pseudonym

I wouldn't want this nasty dump truck anywhere near me.

Phil Mac

Of course she can not find work in entertainment world. It is reality T.V she did. Not acting they were all talentless!!!!! They got famous for being foul.

marmar

Boring

Sarah

Am not a fan of this girl at all, but there was no need to be rude TMZ and calling her a "Staten Island Dump. She's most likely studying because she has no other choice not because she actually wants to, but at least she's studying something to better herself. If she was on the show she would of made a few millions and be set for life, or a long time anyway, but none of the cast mates liked her so I do understand why she left. I don't hear much about the other cast mates only JWOWW, snooki, and Pauly D so they probably won't be too far behind her either.

ImSoReal

People from New Jersey are so annoying! Can't stand to hear them talk. Loud mouths and know it alls. Jersey shore shut up!

TheTruthInRareForm

"Staten Island Dump" was a little harsh. I mean just because she brought her clothes to the house in trash bags, doesn't mean she's trash.....okay, maybe it does. I've often wondered, whenever the show is brought up, how often Angelina regrets leaving that first season. Does she regret it when she's late paying a credit card bill due to insufficient funds in her checking account or when she wakes up to some mediocre looking, minimally accomplished juicehead that only slept with her for minimal bragging rights of banging a "B minus" celeb wash up? Angelina is the equivalent of parsley being stuck in your teeth, you don't notice it until someone points it out. Hopefully she doesn't get run over by "The Situations" Ferrari when performing CPR on someone.

Pablo Escabar

Shocked a "stolen" sex tape hasn't appeared.

Doug

Now she can ride along with David Lee Roth when hes not on tour.

Kingsalami

She can work a street corner with that skank midget snooki..

Kingsalami

She can work a street corner with that skank midget snooki..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments