Ludacris

I'm That Kid's Daddy

But I Can't Pay Much

1/1/2014 7:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1231-ludacris-01-tmzLudacris didn't use protection when he banged some chick, but he's taking precautions now ... because he wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.

Ludacris has been in a long-term relationship with Eudoxie -- pronounced kinda like the book in the Bible (don't ask).  But Luda took a break from Eudo long enough to get Tamika Fuller preggo.

Cai Bella Bridges was born December 9th.  And here's where the plot thickens.

It seems Ludacris knows he's the daddy, but he's worried Tamika will go in for the kill.  So he's filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- claiming he's only pulling in $25,842.41 a month on average.  Under Georgia law ... his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.

FYI ... Forbes says Luda is worth $12 mil ...  but that seems real low.

1126_whos_your_daddy_footer

Lipzzz

Its like condoms and birth control were never invented smdh

Nobody Special

To Luda,

His own blood, his new child is only worth 58.49 a day for support or $2.44 an hour round the clock.

That will not even cover disposal diapers & food.

So I guess Luda is just gonna tell them to go into the luxurious Section-8 Housing and try and find some ObamaCAID Medical Insurance.

The Big, Powerful, Rich Rapper, turns out to be smaller than Justine Beaver.

At least Beaver adopted a couple of black kids and even let them sleep in his bed with him.

Mikey

Why not just send the kid a birthday card that says:

I had fun banging your mom, Happy Birthday.

miismeg

I guess no one knows how to use a condom these days. I guess no one is afraid of getting an std or HIV these days either. Some of these dogs need to go back to sex ed. Just because you're on a "break" doesn't mean you need to knock up the first chick you sleep with either. Hopefully someone will learn how to use a condom the next time they are on a " break"

ImSoReal

I guess Luda this he is immune from infectious diseases too.

ImSoReal

I feel sorry for his kid.

STFU

Another disgusting AA man having child out of wedlock. What has the world come to? SMDH!
D Ugly and now Lu-Stupid

STFU

I hope these mofos catch HIV

Dane

Almost 2000 a month is more than enough. Y'all hoes must have never lived in poverty.

Cookie

Only pulling in $25k a month?! Only?!

ImSoReal

It's 2014. Condoms don't even protect u 100% I have friends living with AIDS and several have died. These ppl are FOOLS.

nick

I wonder if he went down on her....thank God for stomach acid...it can kill the aids virus

Reallen22

Be happy with something most single mother fight for every dime they get from their low life father mine got away with child support my whole life he avoided working anywhere and as soon as they found out where he worked he quit and of course he ha a dumb bitch taking care as if it's ok to be a dead beat 40k in the hole and he has never been to jail

porkchop

What a piece of ****. I hope the judge doesn't fall for that crap. *******.

TMS

Child support should be based on the needs of the child, not the desired lifestyle of the mother. Almost $1800 is enough to support an infant. If she's breastfeeding then that eliminates the cost of food for the baby completely!