Rose McGowan

I WITNESSED a Knockout Game Attack

... In L.A.

1/3/2014 8:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1002-rose-mcgowan-02
Rose McGowan says she personally witnessed a knockout game attack in L.A. yesterday ... when a  masked "evil guy" punched an unsuspecting 65-year-old man and then took off.

McGowan described the incident on Twitter ... saying she was walking around Venice, CA when things got violent.

"I just witnessed a 65 year old man get punched by an evil guy playing that goddamn knockout game. #criminal #heartbroken #whattheF?!"

Rose says the attacker was wearing a mask and riding a skateboard ... and while she tried to chase after the bad guy, he was just too fast and got away.

McGowan said the victim was bleeding from the ear, so she called an ambulance for him.

Rose says the victim had a little dog with him at the time that tried to protect him, but couldn't fend off the attacker.

So far, no word on the identity of the attacker or the victim.

Story developing ...

Phantom

Thanks to her for bringing awareness to this. How awful. I hope the man is okay.

Itoldu

Ha! Some old lady who was attacked pulled a gun out of her purse & shot the little SOB.
I predict a lot more of that happening.

Steve

Slow day?

static

Rose McGowan is a knockout and from that story a nice person.

Mustard

The word game should maybe not be used to describe this! Games are fun or even a joke. This's to fun or funny. Lord what is wrong with youth?

zaheer

lol . this is not gud

HumanNature

DUMB ASS PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS!!!!!

NOW, THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND A DAMN MASK!!!!

THIS IS WHERE I WELCOME THE VICTIM TO "SHOOT AND ASK QUESTION LATER!!!!!!

soright

Good girl for getting involved! I like her more and more.

Ferndog68

Are people really calling this a game ??? Monopoly is a board game Black ops is a video game Hitting people is a crime not a game Hit a person and the court system should show them the game of life Or the victim the game of the street codes

j

So "they" think it's a game to step up to a person of age and punch them. How cowardly can you get? If caught how bout we take your parents who obviously failed at parenting and let some low life cowardly thug sucker punch them in front of you. I live in a big city and couple years ago had a kid sucker punch me on a train... I beat the crap out of him... takes a BIG man to punch a person of age... wanna PROVE something??? Then try sucker punching someone that can defend themselves. Not a vigilante or violent man but this gets my blood boiling. I dare someone to try this ANYWHERE near me. The ambulance they call will be for them. It takes a village and a SERIOUS butt whipping sometimes. Time to stand up as a group and kick some cowardly thug butt. Ps when I do hit my 60s next year better believe I will be armed. Come on bitch f with this old man.

Gretel

She looks more like the woman who used to be Rose McGowan. With all the money in Hollywood how are there so many hacks doing plastic surgery?

CLINT

I don't care what color these guys are, that is a criminal act and when they are caught they should be given the maximum for attempted murder. And for all of you who would rather pick on the way Rose McGowan looks than the issue, for the women, she probably looks way better than you, and for the men, she is the type of woman you will never have. Bunch of damn whiners on this site.

someone

Seriously .. Why are people so evil? I don't understand this whole knockout game, and why people want to cause each other pain. Disgusting :/

Ron Fing Swanson

Hope she called the police first before tweeting.

Vote2012

If you notice where all the knockout games are happening where guns are illegal to carry. It does not happen in cities or states where it's legal to carry a weapon. I hope one of these thugs try's it on me, the only thing left will be a blood spot in the sidewalk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments