Lindsay Lohan

Crap ... My Stolen Computer Has Naked Photos!

1/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-lindsay-lohan-laptop-shanghaiYou want to see Lindsay Lohan naked?  That's what she's afraid of ... because we know what's in her stolen computer.

Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she's offering a reward for its return.  In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn't specifying how much she'll give ... she's saying, "Whatever it takes."  Translation:  A lot.

Why, you ask, is she so freaked out?  We've learned she had a bunch of nude photos of herself.  She claims they're all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released.  Again, when an actress is asked to take her clothes off, usually no good comes from that.

And there's more ... We're told Lindsay claims she has "private correspondence" from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.

We pressed on whether there were selfies but got no answer ... so we're guessing there are.

1216_lindsay_lohan_through_years_footer

CN

Don't want your computer compromised? Don't drag it across the world with you. Idiot.

dropped

More like incriminating photos that have something to do with not going to jail

phil osopher

Sure Lindsay, we believe you???

(not really, but let's see how long it takes before they ''thieves'' post your STOLEN pics online.)

Kabala

HA HA

Brian

I bet she had a friend take the computer and now she's having them sell the stolen photos to a tabloid for a lot of money. And the two of them will split the money. That's one way to get money and look like a victim.

b003

Computers worth more. Who hasn't seen her naked? Now if there was a donkey in the room that would be interesting.

Comment king

Dont feel bad at all. All of my private messages and photos on Facebook were stolen by facebook and sold to all sorts of sites. I found a dating site using my photos to promote their business. Facebook sent me an email stating that they were sorry and because they reached a settlement they are paying me 10 dollars for doing it. WTF

mm

Naked photos...that no one wants to see.

BobbieFisher

Yes. Oh, yes. I am ecstatic. I don't give a sh!t about seeing this slimy grifter naked - but I'd love to see her correspondence. This idiot is completely illiterate and I can't wait to see if she was in fact working on her memoires.

She gets what she deserves, she's a lying, thieving scheister who has stolen from so many people over the years - and now I'm happy that something she wanted, really wanted, was stolen from her. It's called Schadenfreude.

Whoever stole that computer - I'm sure any gossip site has more money to offer you for the contents of that computer than Lohan could ever dream of giving you. And don't forget - the Lohan's say they'll pay you off - but they never do. They'll grift you. So don't turn it in to them. You'll be sued to death by the Lohans.

Nobrows

It is just another stunt to try and jump start her career. And you statement that no good ever can from nude photos, how about Kim, Paris and on and on and on. Young girls now have the idea that the fast road to fame is taking off your cloths for the cameras.

Suzy Q

I am so out of sync with Lying Lindsay that I can't even precog when she's going to release some BS story anymore!! Waaaaaa!

So I just found out about it I just have to say that I don't believe it. But I hope it's true and someone releases her drug related/Turbanator whore related emails.

That would be fun.

inna

A certain irrelevant has-been is desperate for attention.

Grandma Cracker

LL is so completely douchified these days that there is nothing to discuss.

Her train wreck cannot even attract attention anymore.

Majestik

Somebody please tell this Tw*t to wear a damn bra. She's got a double waist line when she goes braless, it's not attractive. Then again, nothing about her is attractive.

Machelle

How does her not specifying the amount of the reward show a lack of sophistication? TMZ, going downhill.