Young Jeezy

I Didn't Hurt My Son

My Baby Mama's a Bitch

1/8/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-Jadarius-gettyYoung Jeezy says he did NOT brutalize his son and make terroristic threats against him ... and claims the whole thing was a set up by his loathsome, greedy, gold digging baby mama who got him arrested.

Sources connected to Jeezy tell TMZ ... the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a nuclear argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent.  We're told it started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn't want the kid staying at his house.

Our Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other.  Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.

As for the terroristic threats -- Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, "I will kill you ... I will put a bullet in your head right now" -- the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it."

Our sources claim at the bottom of it all ... Tenesha Dykes, whom they say is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.

youngtuka

Bmf 4 lyfe

Azi

For 17 years of age, that kid sure has a lot of tats. Child support money well spent ?

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Tupac must be looking down at today's music industry and laughing his ass off!!

PeopleDoTheMost

17 yrs old tattooed like that? Oh no no. Me son better not bring that kind of mess in my house until he is old enough to live on his own.

Blockboy720

Not sayin Jezzy is right but the mother can have a negative effect on a childs thinking..on not talkin bout real women but the money grabbing whores

Retail Queen

Her child support is about to expire. His dad does not have to keep him in HIS house after he turns 18. Not by law. He can kick him to the curb to his moms house. Then when you take away his access to a fancy crib, nice cars, luxury style of life and he goes to his moms busted house in the ghetto and has a bus pass to get around, then he may have some respect for his dad. A tattooed 17 year old is enough to show he has no boundaries and if he's grown enough to act like a man then he needs to provide for himself. Cant be a man who wants to be supported like a child and be disrespectful to his dad. Tick tock child support expiring this year! Time to get a J-O-B!

sandy81

Umm what I want to know is if jeezy did what they said he did then why isn't the bodyguard in trouble? I mean he allegedly blocked the stairs so the boy couldn't leave.

Yurra Knutz

17 and counting... Time is running out for baby mama for getting money .

billson1234

When he told his son he couldn't stay with him anymore he probably really kicked him out and his son probably was raised to be a materialistic spoiled entitled brat so I'm guessing all of the benefits he received living with his dad stopped or got reduced so he felt some type of way (rich homie quan voice) and his mother realized her paychecks were about to run out so it probably wasn't hard to convince him to turn on his father and concoct this bs I'm guessing his mother was the main influence in his life which would explain them butting heads and him turning into a bitch and throwing his father under the bus I mean why wait so long? I'm pretty sure if he threw him through a glass shower door he wouldve sustained some sort of injury would you want to get authorities involved then while you have proof?

NeaJ

Let's start the countdown now until his son becomes a felon. 5,4,3,2...!!!

Brite

Why do I NOT believe this guy?
If you call you baby mama names and talk ugly about her you might as well be saying it about your son and yourseld You chose to have sex with her. Mothers and their children are a package deal. Fathers and children should also be a package. In fact yous should all be one big package...Make it Happen! Where there is a will there is a way!

Clytemnestra

A quick read makes it sound like the bitches account is not far from the reality. But she is no doubt trying to milk him for every dime. Isn't that what every woman mentioned on TMZ does?

porkchop

"...and I can take you out'...oh that's different...*******. What is with these big ugly rappers who say they are scammed by all these women? As if.

KooKKy

I'm sure it will help the kid to have his father call his mother names. Great self esteem maker. Sounds like the father needs to grow up.

Lonestarstatediva

Well the kid is 16 at least he only has another 2 years to deal with & pay her...she probably realizes her big child support check is about to end and tryna milk him..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments