Whitney Houston's Daughter

I Got Thumbs Up to Marry My Adopted Brother

1/11/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina Brown
 confirms she and Nick Gordon have transitioned ... from "adopted" brother and sister to husband and wife -- but Whitney Houston's daughter says they got permission from grandma first.

BK and Gordon were doing the newlywed strut in Atlanta Friday ... when a photog asked about their recent nuptials.

The couple was tight lipped on details -- except to hint about a big upcoming ceremony -- but they added ... Cissy Houston OK'd the marriage before they did the deed.

And then they made out. Gross.

boogydwnbk

Im not surprised...but I do wonder abt what took them so long?! They are so pitiful, they are both high as a kite and getting behind the wheel. I pray for their sake that they do not take out an innocent bystander with their foolishness. They need help FAST!!! or we'll be hearing abt them both in the media as DOA's

BeSerious

Nasty manicure.

taz

That hand was so not camera ready. She must be on crack if she thought it was.

ParisJohnson234

Omg She Was So High! Her Hair is a mess. I Really Hope God Be With Her And Bless Her

Dfer

That's foul. What I noticed most was the big damn gap in this kids teeth... Hopefully she gets that **** fixed before the "ceremony"... It is horrible that she wound up with her dads looks... Tough break kid. Her forehead is a fivehead... They make me sick. She needs to fix her ****ing face!!!

Dfer

She

Dfer

Is

Dfer

Ugly

Dfer

As

Dfer

Hell

LakersGirl

Obviously only married her for the fame and riches. Just look at how he talks to paps as if he's being interviewed...they SPECIFICALLY ask Bobbi Kristina questions and before she can say anything he jumps right in to answer like he's the interesting one in this relationship...
He'll be coming out with his "rap album" or "clothing line" soon and when that goes belly up, they'll file for divorce. Just using the Houston name for publicity based on his mannerisms and constantly grabbing at her for a kiss on camera mid-interview. The guy is after public attention and that is all. I hope BK was smart enough to get a pre-nup before marrying this guy - but then again she doesn't seem like the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree...

Dfer

Nig

realdeal

Am I missing something or are they not biological brother and sister. It really confuses me how our society can be so open

Rocko

Wow they looked wasted and high... stumbling over their words and are looking at FIJI! Yup, looks like a free ride - made under the shade for Mr. Gordon. Good Job guy - you got this!

tori