Jennifer Lopez

INSANE LAWSUIT

Man Says She Begged Him for Naked Pics ... But It Stinks Like Catfish

1/12/2014 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0110-jennifer-lopez-getty
Jennifer Lopez
has been dragged into what looks like the craziest catfish debacle of all time -- a man just sued the singer, claiming she duped him into sending her naked photos in the mail ... but it appears a rando 53-year-old woman is secretly behind everything.

Rodrigo Ruiz filed the $10,000 suit against Lopez in L.A., claiming she sent him a letter in 2008 after he submitted a demo tape to someone he believed was in Lopez' camp. Ruiz claims Lopez demanded he reply with naked photos ... as well as more demo CDs.

He claims the letters led him to believe he had a chance at a music career -- and even a romantic relationship with Lopez, but she never followed through and he eventually gave up hope. Ruiz says he was so depressed he sought out professional help.

Ruiz sent us a few of the 3-line letters he received from "Lopez" and they're obviously bogus ... the first reads, "I just wanted to let you know that I do remember you and that I am interested in you. I have plans on leaving my husband. But I can't say much right now so that's it for now. Send me pictures of you both with clothes and without clothes."

Here's the second -- "This is Jennifer Lopez writing to you again and just to let you know that I got your packages, music, and demos. And just to let you know you need to send me pictures of you with and without clothes."

The third is the best -- "This is Jennifer Lopez and as you can tell its been a while since I last wrote and as you can see I have a new boyfriend which means your in for the long haul and you have to put up with the fact that I am f**king him and sucking his d**k."

0110-rodrigo-jlo

In addition to the lawsuit, Ruiz filed a police report claiming sexual harassment.

Ruiz still believes Lopez sent these letters to him, but records show the P.O. box he replied to is owned by a 53-year-old L.A. woman.

We called her to ask about the lawsuit and everything else, and she nervously concocted a lame explanation about operating a Jennifer Lopez fan mail exchange ... and hung up on us.

A rep for J.Lo tells TMZ, "this is a small claims matter that appears to be a desperate attempt for notoriety. Ms Lopez has never seen or met the plaintiff, nor has she ever communicated with him. We believe this matter should be summarily dismissed."

Catfishing someone via snail mail. Never thought we'd see the day.

jhafa

What is the statute of limitations on bs?

Matt

If j-lo asks for your naked ass, You give j-lo your naked ass!.... I guess....

Mr. Pukey

To quote Forrest Gump's Mother, Mrs. Gump... "Stupid is as stupid does"

IfYouSaySo

I ...... Just ...... Lmao .. Smh Go back to sleep my Dude .... Lol

August

Well, it sounds like something Jenny from the Block would write; you can take the girl out of the barrio, but you can't take the barrio out of the girl...

SheisHot

I would not be surprised if JHO is not behind this in some way. She is a wrinkled up, STD riddled attention ho with cottage cheese thighs and sloppy loose holes.

Eye roll

I really hate the way your writers concoct articles and your headlines are even worse!

Jordan

DUMB A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azi

I thought I was the only one to fall for that scam.

CyndiChainsaW

What a retard

w124trs

First off you big dUMMY....... Lopez is a huge star so she will not personally write you a letter stating she is interested in your singing career. They have lawyers to arrange all of that as well as managers. Matter of fact she would talk through them because it will be too much of a risk. So I will say in this case you have been CATFISH .

arale norimaki

Is anybody online the person who they say that they are?

Who the heck is this other Jennifer Lopez?! Where 'os she come from?!

m

Can someone please buy the tmz staff a thesaurus so we can see a word besides insane in every other post title?

realme

Lol..lol

ama

Can't wait to see the pervert lady's mugshot! She probably has quite the history of doing sick **** like this.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments