Oprah Winfrey

I'll Fix Your Crapper ...

1/13/2014 8:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Toilets

0113-oprah-toiletShe might be rich as hell, but Oprah Winfrey proved she'll still get into the s**t ... at least when her toilet breaks.

O's BFF Gayle King posted a pic showing Winfrey getting elbows deep into the back of the crapper at her Maui home -- the same place where Michelle Obama recently celebrated her 50th birthday.

King tweeted, "Stars they are just like us @Oprah at her other job plumber ... who knows how to fix the toilet."

Obviously, O isn't a certified plumber -- where's the crack?!?

TJ

I like Oprah~ she has a private trainer, private cooks, unlimited access to the best health care, yet she is still at an unhealthy weight. She has been at a healthy weight at times. I don't get why she isn't in better shape. She probably has a top of the line home gym, as well.

Nostraldumass

That doesn't look like a 1.3 liter per flush toilet tank!!!!!
lock her up.

SunnyAutumn

That bathroom looks so mediocre for a multi million dollar home. I just expected to see more, not gold toilets or anything, just more to go along with the price tag of the mansion.

NE1

no way that's real.. 1 because even I draw the line at toilet stuff and I'm not Oprah, and 2 because she'd have like 10 bathrooms so there would never be an emergency if one broke.

Kelly

The toilet overflowed with Butler and Beloved.

August

I heard a picture of Oprah's swirling toilet turds can bring BIG BUCKS on the open paparazzi markets....

Just My Opinion

Isn't her potty covered under Obama Care Insurance?

DetroitRocks

There isnt a lens wide enough to show Oprahs plumbers crack

TJ

This is kind of like one of Kim Kardashian,'s derri ere selfies!! Kim doesn't have anything on Oprah!

August

Did Oprah STEAL those towels on the towel rack; they look like Hilton Hotel brands?

August

Thank God, Oprah's, Gayle's, and Michelle's S**T don't stink....

Just My Opinion

You know, with the money she has put into the Obama campaign, it looks like they would send her a gift card, so she can buy herself one of those pottys that can flush down so many golf balls at once. Turbo potty..I call them. I wonder what she did get for them. An I.O.U, a cell phone? Maybe just a thank you, I'm guessing.

August

Oprah's not fix'in the toilet; she hides her stash of hidden cash in the toilet's water tank....otherwise her Hawaiian maids will steal it.

Woot

Poor TMZ doesn't know what an elbow is.
Or they're drama queens. Gee, I wonder which it could be.....

Yurra Knutz

There it is!
Dagburn woman stole my hat.
DAGNABBIT!