'Cheer Perfection' Mom

Arrested for Allegedly Raping Minor

1/14/2014 10:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0114-andrea-clevenger-sherwood
A 34-year-old mom who appeared on the TLC reality show "Cheer Perfection" has been arrested on suspicion of raping a boy under 14 years of age.

Andrea Clevenger -- Kylie's mom on the show -- turned herself in to authorities in Sherwood, Arkansas this morning after two felony warrants were issued for her arrest: one for rape, and one for engaging children in sexually explicit conduct for use in a visual or print medium.

Based on legal docs obtained by TMZ ... the boy was 13.  He claims he was in Clevenger's home when she had him remove his pants.  He says she climbed on top of him and had sex with him, and he claims he ejaculated in her mouth.

The boy also claims he had oral sex with Clevenger in her car on 2 occasions and they texted sexually explicit pics to each other.

According to docs, the parents saw the pics and called authorities in November.

Clevenger -- the same mom who once suggested treating a flat-iron burn with her own urine -- has been released on bond ... but has to wear a GPS monitoring device.

TLC had no comment.

011414_cheer_perfection_launch_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jay

Wish I could find a desperate mom like her!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Nasty witch

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Never heard of the show. Never heard of her. Glad both statements are true!

gegeok

They need to start giving the rapist women..some jail time!!! And she needs her ass beat

Unbroken Chain

I wish you'd wait for specifics before putting stories this serious out there.

Jay

She's so horny, I bet she would let you do anything to her, stick it everywhere!

@iAMTIMWILSON

So thats what she meant when she told me "You're too old for me"

Aarin

Ewww I just don't get it.
Stick to real men. At least thier fully equipped! Damn.
Nasty pedo skank.

rlemons

Absolutely horrific. If this is true I feel so sorry for her daughter and family as they deal with the sicken fact of how evil she is. People who harm children have their own special place in hell.

SunnyAutumn

11 comments here and nearly 500 on Bieber. Anything wrong with this picture? Yeah, people on here think this type o behavior is okay, raping underage children.

tgrfan42069

ill hold out judgment on this.the rival moms are known to be bitter and dirty.could be just a rival mom called it in over jealousy

PT

Where were these bee-yotches when I was 14?? I knew even then how not to F up a good thing.

Mike

She had it coming, if only for thinking the kid wouldn't tell his friends.

LisaL

Yuck. I'm 34 and this is just so... BLEH! I can't even imagine getting turned on by someone that young... *barfs* Even just typing that grossed me out.

Chelsy

Andrea always came off to me as someone who would do some nasty **** like this. I feel bad for her kids and her husband, but as far as she is concerned she can go rot in hell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments