Justin Bieber

Texts and Penis Pictures Are PHONY

1/17/2014 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_justin_bieber_getty
Justin Bieber has an saboteur in his camp ... a guy who claims he has text messages that the singer sent to Selena Gomez and others ... complete with pictures of his junk -- but TMZ has learned the texts and pictures are bogus.

The guy is trying to sell the texts to various media outlets through an intermediary.  The alleged texts include an argument with Selena Gomez in which Bieber supposedly tells her to f off, and rejects her plea for him to go to rehab.

In another text there are supposed conversations that Justin's inner circle would stage an intervention at 11:30 last night.  That didn't happen, because the text is bogus.

As for the penis photo, it was supposedly sent to Selena.

The photo appears to taunt her --  "Come on, don't tell me you don't miss this."

The response is: "Stop it.  You need to listen to Scooter and go to rehab. u r sick."

Justin texts back:  "F**k you. F**k scooter. F**k all y'all I AM DONE!"  He also says, "Can't hear you over my cash, babe!" You're only famous cuz of me."

Sources who are privy to the situation tell TMZ ... these texts are all phony and someone who is actually in Bieber's world has turned on him.

1217_justin_bieber_through_years_footer

Pillsbury Pancakes

He is SOO pretty with his hair up like that!

The Bag Report

KICK THE BOY WHILE HE'S DOWN!

Just My Opinion

I thought this guy retired.

Pam

Of course the penis pics are fake. He has a vagina

JamesDa1

Move on people, there is nothing to see here (literally) LOL!!!!

Kelly

We knew he was vile. Sorry for all the sheep that bought his Ricky Nelson act.

marmar

Omg am tired to her about justina

go home!

LOL suuuuuuure they are fake. Stop covering for this fool TMZ.

burning_plastic

They did a really good job in my opinion. That sounds like about what you would expect.

alex

Of course this is all lies. Ask lil za... Wasn't his ... It's all oppression of the black man and the honourary african canadian

Tracy

Suuuuure they're fake. Because "his camp" says so. That's not suspect at all.

Majestik

How do you know it's a guy that's trying to sell this stuff, TMZ, you said the person is using an "Intermediary", did that second hand person let you know it was a guy? Oh wait, this is Justina, he only deals with "HE"S" in his world unless he needs Selena to beard for him.

She's baaaack

Is the penis pic out there? I'd like to see it because I'll bet his hand is around it making the flaccid little thing look like it's hard and more than 3 inches.

Cooper

Somebody please deport this kid!

Kbp

I wish his phone had sluty gomez pics. He couldnt handle that anyway with his little canadian baccon