'Sleepy Hollow' Star

I Hate My Dress

I'm Not Paying My $5K Bill

1/20/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-nicole-beharie-tca-getty-outfit"Sleepy Hollow" star Nicole Beharie is begging for a lawsuit ... so says her stylist, who tells TMZ, she's on the brink of taking the actress to court after Beharie stiffed her on a HUGE styling bill.

Sharone Blades tells us ... Beharie hired her to style the actress for a Television Critics Association event Monday ... and agreed to pay $5,000.

Sharone says she did a bang-up job and Nicole loved her dress ... but has only forked over $2,000. Sharone says she confronted Nicole ... who countered by saying she didn't like the dress after all.

Sharone tells us, she's been trying to get Nicole to pay all week -- and she's now hired a lawyer to make her pay the hard way.

Zgar10

Bitch must be broke lol

dimes

Shaming her into it via TMZ, eh? Not a bad ploy.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Don't pay 4 it

NOT ELMO

YOU CAN FIND A DRESS LIKE THAT FOR $1OO DOLLARS, NO LIE

NOT ELMO

ANYWAYS I HOPE MEXICAN-AFRICAN ACTRESS LUPITA NYONGO WINS THE OSCAR "TIED" WITH 84 YEAR OLD ACTRESS JUNE SQUIBB, THEY BOTH DESERVE TO WIN THAT OSCAR....

Double Bubble

It's not the dress that makes her look bad, it's her face and body that make the dress look bad. ..Poor dress

Clytemnestra

This broad has a pretty decent pedigree...Julliard, some movies, etc., but she does her rep no favor by stiffing her stylist. She went to the event wearing the clothes and should honor her contract. This kind of behavior makes her look cheap and unprofessional. If she was not happy with the services she received, she should have said something prior to her walk on the red carpet.

bazinga

How is that dumb show still on tv?

Smoke 1

Pay your bills and you won't get sued. She acted like a real air headed bitch on Arsenio Hall the other night.

Shoozie

It's an ok dress with a big assed ugly zipper down the back. They make invisible zippers and this dress is begging for one.

Tarington

Uh? Not big enough star to get the dress on loan? Or given to you by a designer (there are so many up and coming designers that they'd be excited to get the opportunity)? If it were me, I'd go straight to XYZ buy a dress that wasn't outrageous (or contact an unknown designer that wanted to make a name for themselves) THEN call up ABC jeweler asking to get diamonds on loan because the accessories like earrings and necklace are what makes an outfit pop anyway. Stylist is stupid.

Kay in San Diego

Who? This is desperate non-news. Don't post such dumb stuff. Your last few stories have been lame about shows nobody watches.

Mimi

Since when does a stylist charge $5000 for one event? Besides, I thought the designers want actresses on shows to wear their clothes and some get to keep the dresses they wear. I wonder what he contract said before I believe she is not paying. $2,000 seems like she paid for services and not the dress. This dress looks like something at Ross, BTW. I need to become a stylist. Rachel Zoe has all the celebrities trying on the runway looks that are way better than this.

Anthony

Dat ass.

TJ

Another DEADBEAT "celebrity!" A deals a deal!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments