'Dance Moms' Star

BLOCKED from Tweeting at Co-Star

... After Alleged Attack

1/21/2014 7:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121-abby-kelly-01
"Dance Moms" star Kelly Hyland has been legally FORBIDDEN from having any contact with co-star Abby Lee Miller after a nasty catfight ... which means they can't even tweet each other, TMZ has learned.

Hyland was in court this morning in NYC facing assault and harassment charges after allegedly attacking Miller -- who owns and runs the dance studio -- in a fit of jealousy back in November.

As we previously reported, sources tell us the two women had a hair-pulling brawl at the dance studio after Kelly accused Abby of slighting her young daughters.

Both women showed up at the courthouse this morning ... and so did a camera from Lifetime ... 'cause you KNOW this is going to be part of the TV show.

During the hearing, Hyland was ordered by the judge to stay away from Miller while the case is pending ... which means no talking, no phone calls and NO TWEETING at her.

#drama.

update_graphic_red_bar
12:30 P.M. PT --  Outside court, Miller vented for the cameras ... accusing Hyland of playing a dumb blonde to get attention.

012114_dance_mom_court_launch

BLUE UGLY 💩

Fat pigs

notalawyer

Are they KARDASHIANS ?

RaineeDrops

They both have rage issues and need mental health help and anger management.

I_MadeYouMad

Both are ugly

EFB2826

How did either one of these ugly azz women ever have kids in the first place. I didn't think there was that much beer on the planet!

royalredus

Can we please not give these slobs any more airtime? Please I beg of you. If I never see another Dance Moms headline it will be too soon. Oh, and same goes for that wigger Justin Qweefer.

Inconceivable!

Why are TLC camera there when Dance Moms is on Lifetime?

Mumra the Ever Living

OF COURSE "it's going to be part of the TV show. TMZ mainly knows because they have a copy of the script - and a nice check for the article and the live court feed.
Is there ANYONE who still believes ANYTHING these dirt bags write?

Azi

I'd rather watch sumo-wrestling moms than waste my time watching this crap.

Liz

The 'moms' of Dance Moms are awful. They are self centered, self obsessed, shallow idiots. The girls around here watch it just to mock the mothers for being morons. I feel sorry for their children. As for Abby Lee ... it's her studio and her schtick. If the mothers don't like it, then they should LEAVE. But of course they are too self obsessed with being on TV so they sacrifice the mental health of their children in order to bring themselves attention. SICK SICK SICK

DTD

If this fat c**t ever spoke to my daughter like she did to other girls in the teaser I saw I would kick her f**king head in.

nusse

Why are they famous again?

Kelly

Hitting Abby Lee Miller is like striking a blow for all humankind. I hope the mom gets off.

Casey

Pull the kids off this show! Nobody has the right to talk to kids like ABBY does. The MOMS are just as bad.

Colleen

Seriously, I have watched the show because I PRAY one of these mothers will kick her teeth in!!!!! She's verbally and emotionally abusive! She has NOTHING else in her life but to sit on her fat ass and tell the girls what moves to do, because she's too fat to do it her damn self!!!!!! I hope the court takes the show into consideration for evidence of abuse from this fat chick! Rock on Kelly! You went wrong on one account...... You should have punched her fat face in!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments