Justin Bieber

I'm Not a Druggie

I'm Just 19

1/21/2014 2:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121-justin-bieber-instagramJustin Bieber is laughing at everyone who is worried about his drug abuse ... because he thinks what he's doing is simply the mark of a 19-year-old ... and besides, it's fun.

People close to Justin tell us ... he's laughing at the stories TMZ has posted about his drug use ... in particular, what has become an out-of-control sizzurp problem.  Justin's feeling is that he's young with lots of time on his hands -- as he puts it, "I'm on break."  There are no concerts or other obligations on his immediate schedule.

As we reported ... Justin's people have been urging him to get help for what has become a bad drug problem, but he has shut them down.

In fact ... over the weekend, Bieber posted a video on Instagram on an ice rink with the hashtag "worried bout nothing"

Check out the video.

012114_bieber_skating_launch

Yurra Knutz

This kid is enjoying himself big time.

Cookie35

No one worried over here... Just hope all his money goes to a good cause, cause the habit might get him b4 he kicks his habit.. Anthor young star gone bad

24HourJockItchCureDotCom

She needs to just go away..

IN MY OPINION

AND
the COUNTDOWN
until he ENTERS REHAB
begins!

J

How about a little responsible journalism saying COCAINE, MOLLY, were found many drugs all over the house. That he has a smoke room etc, etc. You're not even trying to come close to getting it right anymore. I used to come here to get the dish knowing it was 80% right. Now it looks like TMZ is just saying things for website hits. Too bad. I liked this site.

jc

there's plenty of people who can be just 19 and qualify as an addict, many of whom become worm food

brenda

I normally don't comment on these situations, but frankly, I see the day his obit get published. The majority of the responses will be along the lines of "took long enough", "had it all and pissed it away" and "he got what he asked for". Has it all and thinks he's immortal? Go away little boy. "I'm 19..." That's not a healthy person thinks. It's a cop out and his justification to what he does.

Enjoy the rise while we all enjoy your fall.

billybob

better stop him now, before this 19 year old POS get's a 20 year even bigger POS . . .

OK

Too much, too young, too soon. He sounds like a 12 year old.

greeneyedjeepgirl

He is skating on thin ice, literally!!!!

daneeechan

Haha, I remember saying that. Then came the downfall......

boo boo

Then what's all that shiz when he's "working"? Also, I'd be embarrassed if all my friends were dudes named "Lil ....." Do you do that to make yourself seem big? Your not. A bunch of biotches here could bench press you....like a BUNCH of girls lifting reps of Beiber BPs!

TD

I'm 19 also! I go out and have fun. My friends are the same age as me and guess what! NONE OF US DO DRUGS!! Because being 19 and doing drugs is not a normal thing. If this kid believes that doing drugs is normal than he needs some serious help.

JayJayNZ

God dammit we still have 8 years of hearing about this idiot before he finally joins the celebrity 27 club.
Hopefully he'll kick the bucket before then! He's such a waste of space.

Minnetonka40

Problem is, 19 turns to 20, and 21, 22, and before you know it, what he considers "fun" will be a full blown addiction that has ruined his life. a battle he will have to fight for the rest of his life. And no, not all 19 year olds do "Lean" and smoke weed constantly.