Justin Bieber

Blows $75K

In Miami Strip Joint

1/21/2014 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Justin Bieber
didn't just make it rain ... he made it pour in Miami ... first hitting up a famous nightclub -- and then dropping $75K in a strip club ... this according to a rep from the strip club.

Justin flew from Colorado to Miami Beach -- where he was spotted going into Mansion (above). A few hours later he went to King of Diamonds ... we believe to attend Lil Scrappy's birthday party.

A KOD rep confirms to TMZ ... Justin got $75K in 1 dollar bills, and went wild.

0121-lil-scrappy-instagram
And get this ... the club was also celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

As for what Bieber was dreaming about -- check out this video from inside KOD last night.

012114_kingofdiamonds_launch
0121_making_it_rain_footer_v2

brade33

Three chip and dales were able to pay off there prius debts....

RaineeDrops

Justin,
Instead of paying strippers 75.000, why not pay your neighbor for the damages you caused him?

Stef

MLK Jr. would be proud. :\

RaineeDrops

stop trying to be a d-bag like Chris Brown.

YouDontSay

Don't these "celebs" realize this is so degrading and treats women like dogs? No because they sold their souls to be where they are at because the majority have zero talent. Even the females that do this crap.

Mary

It is so sad to see this young guy go down so fast. No one cares because those involved in his life are making money off him, including his mother. I recently saw an interview with his mom and she was dressed up to the nines. If it were me and knowing that my son was in that condition, I would be in a state of mourning. I don’t think I would even be able to take a bath because I would be worried about his life. I don’t like him, nor do I dislike him – I simply feel sorry for him. Look at how much his appearance is changing, even in this latest photo of him. I do not wish this upon anyone’s child. This kid has all the money in the world and he could be investing it into young kids lives; foster kids, etc. Instead he is wasting is money on strippers who will never care one hoot for him and sadly they are all laughing at him. Strippers always laugh at men and talk about these guys to everyone. Humiliating to say the least. As a mother and a grandmother, I hope JB gets his life together fast. JB, is you are reading this; I want you to know that you are very fortunate. You are fortunate to have been given fame and money. It is my hope that you will turn your life around and begin helping younger kids; foster children in particular. If you begin to invest your life into the life of children, it will totally change your life to something you would never have imagined. It is such a NATRUAL HIGH. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Iris Myandowski

And thought lesbians had CLASS...way to prove me wrong Justin!

Shaken not stirred

It just keeps getting better.....

Cookie35

We have so much problems in the world, I hate hearing he dropped 75k at a strippers club it makes me mad! (Giving the fact that it is his money) but if ur gunna spend that much money at least let it be a good cause! Help out homeless children or somthing jeez

the truth

how many people travel with him...$$$ won't last long

jay26mc

King of Diamonds? Why does this dude want to be black so bad?

the truth

he needs some white friends real bad...non-wiggers

Just Steve

He doesn't want to be "black". People act like they've never seen a white dude with style

Luz

This is for all the idiots out there who buy CDs and concert tickets of this no talent. This is where your hard earned money goes. Non of it is coming back to you in any way. He's living in the lap of luxury with what you paid for his crap, while you are still struggling to replace what you paid.

Just My Opinion

SAW THE VIDEO AND THAT ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO BEING WORTH NO 75k. YOU HORNY LITTLE LOSER GUYS GOT RIPPED OFF. BIG TIME! LOL