Justin Bieber

Cops Suspended

Over VIP Treatment

1/24/2014 9:36 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

012214_bieber_police_launch

Three Florida cops have been suspended for allegedly giving Justin Bieber a police escort earlier this week  from the airport to a strip club.

The Opa-Locka PD is conducting an internal investigation ... after TMZ posted video of 2 police cruisers sandwiching Bieber's SUV as it made a beeline for the strip joint.

The officers are suspended with pay and the investigation is ongoing.

The City Manager says he has no idea how the escort was arranged.

STFUP

You're late, TMZ. I read this on a REAL news site 2 hours ago.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Good, no special treatment for the douche

LINDSAY LOHAN'S next mugshot

fuker needs knocked down a few pegs (or a hundred)

frank

hope Justin gave the cops a nice fat tip, that's why they escorted his dumbass and i'm glad they got in trouble, we pay your salaries to protect the citizens not pamper pop princesses.

Obamais still aracist

wait that strip club is 21 and over so the cops helped commit a crime. then the police lie and get a paid vacation while helping a criminal commit several crimes, driving with a expired lic. drinking driving racing doing drugs.one of the most corrupt police areas next to mexico

Fozzie

I see most of you have skipped over the part that says the cops are suspended WITH pay. That means they are getting a paid vacation to stay home. I wish my employer would suspend me with pay. I'd take it.

jenlolo

Taxpayers paying for this punk to be escort to watch naked girls ??? What the f is going on !!! Take his ass. Back to Canada we don't need this garbage here in the US ...

Dave H

Mayor Dip**** is apparently a knee-jerk reaction guy. Of course this guy gets a police escort. He's famous and would draw huge crowds everywhere he goes. Now that babyface is busted, the Mayor wants national headlines to show how tough he is. So, put a few cops on vacation, the cop union will have it all dismissed, JB pays a fine via his mega-lawyer, the Mayor gets headlines, JB gets free press. Why is this different than any other celebrity "news" story?

TheRealDeal

Damn, Bieber is getting everyone in trouble. I guess now that Bieber has got arrested, he is gonna start rapping. You know he thinks he's all about the Thug Life now and he's gonna get that tattooed across his chest real soon. Justin Bieber is really just a douche bag. Tattoo that, lose.

mike

with pay ...lol thanks for the vacation that I'll teach them

SoManyIdiots

Suspended with pay is the same as a vacation.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Suspended with pay? Sounds like paid vacation to me. I guess everyone is getting VIP treatment.

vidsoon

Just like Lohan, destroying careers of "innocent" people.

Boing!

Can I be suspended with pay please

Blockboy720

Please stop with the thug garbage...Justin is a kid star with money..thugs get in real trouble...thugs are violent...lets calmdwn with the thug talk..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments