Nelly

'MADONNA F**KED UP'

By Dropping N-Bomb Online

1/27/2014 6:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012714_nelly_launch
Madonna straight "f**ked up" when she dropped the N-word online in a shout-out to her son ... so says the rapper Nelly, who tells TMZ, "She need to get her sh*t right."

Nelly was leaving a Grammy party at 1OAK nightclub on the Sunset Strip when we asked about Madge's super-controversial Instagram post ... the one where she referred to her white son Rocco as a "n**ga."

Nelly says he's cool with Madonna because she apologized ... but it's clear from Nelly, Madge doesn't have, or ever will have, a pass to use the N-word.

... no matter how many black kids she adopts.

tacobell

but not only black people where once, slaves. People. Who cares if people use the word...you cant control that. Real talk. Dont get offended if ain't nobody talking to you. Opinions are like butt cracks

Koigoddess13

How can I add a profile pic ? I am way cuter then then the generic faceless shadow man

betseymcqueen

So many people I here didn't pass 2nd grade, it amazes me. Oh I'm sorry, are you upset that a black man called out a 90 year old, ignorant, ugly skeleton?! Are you mad that he said the truth And exactly what you believe except oh, he black? I've read at least a dozen comments from people who in previous posts were ragging on her and now suddenly "support" her bc a black man called her out. Are you people literally r tarded or are you just 100% incapable of thinking for yourselves?

all about the money

As long as a certain group of artist continue to use the N word in every day conversation and as a means of expressing their artistry...then I can't call out anyone for using the N word. If no one used it and someone like Madonna or whoever comes along and uses it ok now you can get the lench mob ready. But as long as the very people who complain and cry about the word being used...while they use the very same word then I can't fault ANYONE for using the word. Whats good for one person is good for anyone else. Want to stop the N word...QUIT USING THE N WORD YOURSELVES!!

Jacob

Oh, look, another insecure black person whining about name-calling. What a shock.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Gsharon 710

Come on my people , we have tried to explain that "Ni&&a" is a term of endearment , so why boo-hoo when anyone uses it. That term has no color. You can't just use it when it is convenient for us at the time. TMZ, why would you need to ask a Black person that question at this late day? Stop trying to start s***.

tacobell

Why you mad bro? oh, wait i cant say bro...and ***** nomore. Got to go read a book instead lmao (;

aldz

Ok, I am getting a little tired of African American celebrities claiming the use of using the n word, like they have a patented or ownership of the word! It's just ridiculous! And really? You would be truly offended? Get over yourselves!

CJ

Thank god Nelly is king of nothing!

Kathy

So I assume Nelly thinks Kanye can say the N word all of the time, but white people cannot say it ever? Ridiculous! I am guessing if black people stopped using that word, others would also stop.

TuxThePenguin

TMZ: you didn't finish your second paragraph. wtf?

dawn F

It is a word that should be abolished just as slavery was. i dont understand why people use it in the first place, im not so naive as to believe that if the word went away so would racism, but it certainly isnt going to go away if it keeps on being used, and African Americans justifying it. my son has never once hears this word, but he will, and why? because people wont let it go, stop using it, so it will never really be this black term for my brother or a person that you have their back. It will for as many generations that keep saying it be used as a hate term by those that dont have a "pass" if youre so musically talented, yet you cant think of another better term? They want to take the N word out of movies, and books, yet rappers and others have it puking out of their mouths so often that on rap/rock performance last night all i heard was a bunch of beeps, yeah, really good song, I cant sing for fear of offending the very people who wrote it!!

News Flash

Nelly is so stupid!

tessa

special words for special people, welcome to America where specialness is just so special

dawn F