George Zimmerman

Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match

I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

1/30/2014 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0130-george-zimmerman-boxing
Now's your chance to kick George Zimmerman's ass with zero legal repercussions -- he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match ... and he says he'll fight ANYONE ... even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here's the kicker ... the opponent has NOT been selected.

We're told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us "We're not looking at it as a race thing ... We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black."

Lately George has been more interested in boxing than guns ... regularly training in the ring.

As for George's cut from the fight, we're told he's donating the money to charity.

If you'd like to throw your hat in the ring for the March 1 match, email fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Pablo

I like get my hand on Justin Bieber where what date and time I like kick his Father *******s in so His Mother then justin. I like slap his Father mouth in. Hey Justin, I am going teach your daddy a lesson.

bla bla

Tyson please! Zimmerman vs Tyson, biting allowed.

Concernedcitizen

Mariamizz3332

This guy is a effin clown kill urself George Zimmerman 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

MiszCoCo

I will kick his ass

Zim-Zam

George "The ****** Knocker" Zimmerman
George "The White Hispanic Who Makes ******s Panic" Zimmerman
George "Bam-Bam" Zim-Zam

Arthur L Taylor

Why in the hell are you making George Zimmerman a star?

This man killed a kid, and you are rewarding him with this type of publicity. This is a disgrace. What the hell is wrong with you people? This is not entertaining at all. It is offensive.,

m45414

really dmx. george zimmerman fight a real man .he has never seen the inside of a gym let alone a ****ing boxing ring. .. call me out I will take you . Im just a carpenter from Milwaukee . WI try that street **** on me. Better yet your such a ****ing bad ass lets get in the octagon . All out no rules me and you . If you have enough hair on your ass to accept

8limbscience

It truly is sad that people are really making a teenage child losing his life at the hands of an acquitted child killer a joke.. First off whos the ****in dumb ass that thinks zimmerman makes "******s panic" I'd slap the **** out you after im done beating the life out of zimmerman. Even thoughs this fight probably wont happen and I would probably never get a chance to fight this killer. PLEASE TMZ he said he would fight anyone... Dont let these celebs fight zimmerman... Let normal citizens fight him. Like me.. I bet The Martin Family thinks this entire thing is ridiculous. Ur making a killer a celebrity and not the victims??? MR. ZIMMERMAN I challenge you to a 3 five minute round fight. You lose you go to prison for life. Deal? Winner takes all...

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26