'Y&R' Star Michael Muhney

Gets Real Handsy

During Final Show Appearance

1/30/2014 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

013014_young_and_the_restless_launch"Young and the Restless" star Michael Muhney has been killed off on the show in a bizarre way ... after menacingly reaching for something between his co-star's legs.

No, it's not an H.R. complaint ... it was for Muhney's final "Y&R" appearance where his character Adam bought the farm by driving off a cliff.

TMZ broke the story ... Muhney was fired last month for allegedly groping 20-year-old co-star Hunter King's breasts on 2 different occasions.

Wonder what role he'll get his hands on next.

SheDontCare

That's the only way fans of his would accept his character leaving the show ...

flyers

Pretty lame, you didn't even get the Scarface quote right - it's 'Say goodnight to the bad guy."

KCalgary

He wasn't actually killed off... They are recasting the character...

Patricia

I hate that this character had to leave this way. I hate that whatever occurred on the set happened because Michael is a great actor who will missed by fans of Y&R. Whatever the case may be, I wish him the best in all his endeavors.

JennA

Peace out, ya predator.

hopiex1

I'm glad they did kill off the character because no one will be able to play the part as well as MM does.

Kelly

Angelica McDaniel gives head.

6one9

Fast and furious baby!!!!
It's been `` a nice ride `` boyz!!!!

Dana

I read your site everyday. After this horrible article (like the other ones about Michael Muhney) I will no longer be reading TMZ. I know, laugh it up about one little person leaving your fan base. It is absolutely disgusting that you would choose to lay down for your employee (married to a Y&R employee) in attempt to increase your reader base. I know I will not make a difference... but just wait. People are not as stupid as you all think they are. Stick to reporting about the beaver boy.

nkriegbaum

Okay, I am a huge TMZ fan but honestly what is the point of broadcasting this story over and over? It seems like it is another last ditch effort to keep Michael Muhney fans from jumping the CBS/Y&R ship.

James Smith

They are bringing back a new Adam...Get your facts straight. He was not killed off. We just don't know who who'll take over the role.

James Smith

The character of Adam is not being killed off. Get your facts straight...Michael Muhney is being replaced. The new Adam Newman will be back in about 4 months. Michael shouldn't have been fired in the 1st place. A lot of actors on set don't get a long. He was the best actor and character on the show.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Michael Muhney's fans stuck with him through TMZ and CBS's smear campaign. They're done with Y&R. BTW, I know Harvey Levin would go down on Muhney in a heartbeat. Come on Harvey, admit it. The man is HOT!

Love_KhloeNLamar

The acting was great by both actors .. but you guys need to shut your pie holes....

Carol R

Excuse me, but did I see the word allegedly anywhere in your story about Michael? This is American an people are innocent until proven guilty!
And of course you broke the story Brian's wife leaked it to you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments