George Zimmerman

I Wanna Fight Kanye West

For Beating Up 'Defenseless People'

2/3/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_kanye_zimmerman_gettyGeorge Zimmerman wants to beat up Kanye West ... ironically because the rapper has a history of attacking "defenseless people."

Promoters for Zimmerman's upcoming celeb boxing match tell us he badly wants to step in the ring with Yeezus.  The promoters are deliciously Machiavellian --- knowing for many it will become a choice between 2 evils ... thus becoming a must-see spectacle.

We're told George's beef with Kanye is not just that he attacks paparazzi  ... but the innocents as well -- like the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim an "N***** lover."

The promoters say if Kanye takes Zimmerman up on the offer ... they're willing to move the fight to L.A.

We'd livestream that.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Thizz √$

I'd pound him for beating up his girl and donated the money to battered women organization but they pic DMX instead huh..

Cookie

I hope DMX takes this fat F U C K OUT!! RACIST, PIECE OF SH!T, GOOD FOR NOTHING, DISGUSTING, WASTE OF LIFE MOTHER F U C K E R!!

Warren

People maybe under estimating Zimmerman's boxing skills. I recall his trainer calling him a sissy during the trail but, I knew that he, the trainer, was lying. Also, for the big bucks Zimmerman my be willing to get knocked out by somebody like Kanye.

festus

vagina tightening cream, try it, my girl using it currently, order and have it shipped to you http://tinyurl.com/pojf9sk

festus