George Zimmerman

I Wanna Fight Kanye West

For Beating Up 'Defenseless People'

2/3/2014 12:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0203_kanye_zimmerman_gettyGeorge Zimmerman wants to beat up Kanye West ... ironically because the rapper has a history of attacking "defenseless people."

Promoters for Zimmerman's upcoming celeb boxing match tell us he badly wants to step in the ring with Yeezus.  The promoters are deliciously Machiavellian --- knowing for many it will become a choice between 2 evils ... thus becoming a must-see spectacle.

We're told George's beef with Kanye is not just that he attacks paparazzi  ... but the innocents as well -- like the 18-year-old who allegedly called Kim an "N***** lover."

The promoters say if Kanye takes Zimmerman up on the offer ... they're willing to move the fight to L.A.

We'd livestream that.

Katz

I have to say I would love to see both of them hurt badly.

darkshadow

It would be the actual first pay per view I would subscribe to.

lunalilith

Get in line, George.

baby

i would love to see ANYONE get in the ring and box kanye kartrashians ears!

Double Bubble

Kanye would never fight Zimmerman.. he has yet to pick a fight with ANYONE who would appear that they might fight back.. He only goes after people with camera's in their hands or young kids who are smaller than him. No way he'd fight someone (especially Zimmerman) if there was a chance he could lose and be called an even bigger joke than he already is ..

Bill5martin

For the first time I would hope Kanye would win.

lou

I hope kanye beats him down.

archival

The hype has begun for this bogus fight!

Does anyone really believe this
coward /sissy/bully Zimmerman is going to get in a ring unless he is heavily protected?

This so called fight is as bogus as Zimmermans self defense claim.

Don't be fooled people. Giving your money to
Pay Per View is like putting money in the murderers pocket.
Do you really want to give money to the creepy stranger who made false assumptions about a kid?
Got out of his truck with a deadly weapon & reached for his GUN ?
Then threatened the kid, and when the kid defended himself, he shot him in the heart.

Please, don't support a murderer !

Prettypinkie

I know Kenya will loose I mean to be real I can't stand neither one of them but I really would LOVE to watch this fight just to see Kenya get punched in his face a few times would make my day just because he has the most foul mouth going.

realtalk

Why is that murderer zimmerman getting all this attention? At least kanye worked for what he has unlike the killer hes using the fact that he killed a child as a way to make money.

Bob

I would root for George for sure

Mykuh

Yeezus and Zimmerman=good publicity. But da game or dmx fighting Zimmerman would actually be a good decent fight in my opinion.....

Mykuh

Just somebody beat the **** out of Zimmerman please or can someone just assassinate him already?????

News Flash

Plezzzzzzz get him out of Florida!

brownie16

You have to actually be someone important to be assassinated.