Jaden Smith

15-Year-Old Jumps Out of Airplane

... And His Mom Loves It

2/3/2014 12:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0203_jaden_smith_skydive_instagram
Talk about hands-off parenting -- Jada Pinkett Smith didn't just let her 15-year-old son Jaden go skydiving Sunday ... she celebrated it.

Jada tweeted the photo today, showing Jaden leaping out of a plane while strapped to someone's chest ... along with the caption, "Jaden jumping from a plane. Life. Happy Super Bowl Sunday."

FYI, there's no minimum legal age for skydiving, but most parachute centers require jumpers be 18.  You can jump at 16 with parental consent, but Jaden's just 15.

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tellmeaboutit

If he's the one in front, he sure looks like a little girl.

bart

Why is this punk not in school. Bad parenting allowing someone this young to skydive. Most schools will not take kids this young. I am sure his parents paid good money so this place allowed it. They should have done the right thing and said a big no to this spoiled brat,

ReadyOrNot

Why am I seeing so many negative comments over a kid skydiving? You people need a f--king life. Seriously!

Ashlyn1234

Why is Jaden a punk? He doesn't do anything wrong from my understanding. I love the smiths I don't think there is anything wrong with letting him sky dive.

old lady

Live and let live. I would sky dive if I could. Don' t be do jealous. If you have money enjoy it. It's better then that drug using Beiber kid. Too much money and not using it well. Like to see Beiber jump maybe it would knock some sense into him.

Dean

I'm all for letting Jaden jump out of an airplane. Giving him a parachute, however, is an entirely different matter.

Trevor

What's the issue? I'm sure that the guy he's strapped to is a trained and experienced professional. Almost like a driving instructor.

benihen

Well...what will I say??... If the parents' consent is there,he can go ahead.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5