DMX

Yes, I Agreed to Fight George Zimmerman

But I Wanna Talk Money First

2/5/2014 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-dmx-george-01
Hold off on placing your wagers ... money has become a big snag in George Zimmerman's boxing match against DMX -- the rapper's rep tells TMZ, contract negotiations are STILL ongoing ... so the fight isn't official ... yet.

The rep Domenick Nati tells us, DMX verbally agreed to "beat Zimmerman's ass" ... IF and when he sees the terms of a contract ... which hasn't happened yet. Once an agreement has been finalized, we're told DMX will officially be down for the bout.

As we reported last night, the boxing promoter behind the fight released a statement, announcing DMX would face George Zimmerman in a 3-round match.

Zimmerman plans to donate any money he makes to charity ... but our guess ... DMX won't be so generous.

Astro171

this shows you exactly how sincere the black community is about the TM case. it's always about the $$ first. what a joke..

She's baaaack

Puzzy nlgga won't even fight that half-spic. I guess he found out Zimmerman has been training. Losers.

Jazzi

FFS! wonder why the promoter chose DMX over The Game! DMX is gonna be in that ring all doped up and unable to focus. I already know that Zimmerman is gonna beat his skinny ass. I think the promoter is oing this deliberately, as he knows Zimmerman has the edge over DMX. Now, the question is, why would the promoter want Zimmerman to win?

King Beef

This is going to end well for Zimmerman. He had to shoot a scrawny teenager because he was getting his ass kicked by him and he thinks fighting a grown man that is pissed off and obviously not right in the head is a good idea? Yeah.. Good luck with that dude.

MATTHEWGORDON

I think george zimmerman is a dumb mother ****er trying to fight all these people ill be glad to whoop his ass because he thinks he is somebody he needs to sit down and take notes you dont just go around trying to fight everybody how childish is he and thinking hes the baddest dude is pethedic ill show him how much of a ***** he is what a joke

Clint Beastwood

Zimmerman shouldn't be considered a celebrity and does anyone really want to see him fight a 43 year old crackhead? You would think that Zimmerman would want to fade away after the aquittal but apparently he is to stupid. He will end up dead or in prision at some point...

SoManyIdiots

DMX, "l want to take a stand and fight for Trayvon.......if I get paid enough". What a guy.

Meanie

Yawn, this sh*t is so past it's 15 minutes of fame. Both of them can fuque off and die for all I care.

Wow ...

Don't they need a physical and drug test before fighting? DMZ will not pass, he is a very sick man, from all of his drug/alcohol use. Which proves why Zimmerman picked him - he couldn't pick a guy where it might be a fair fight right?

LayLow

oneflypr

I think Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield should step up and bust Zimmermans *ss

WhyAreWeHere

WHY WOULD TMZ POST THIS ON TRAYVON MARTIN'S BIRTHDAY? WOW. DIGUSTING!

My Name Is My Name

George Zimmerman is a celebrity now? Since when? I thought he was in hiding.

barb

Chicken! Backpedal a little faster, DMX!

andre`

IM CONFUSED. WHEN DID HE BECOME A CELEBRITY?