Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

dtachar

She is so out of control....I mean gets so high her planes and cars have visible smoke, she eggs her neighbors houses, gets caught speeding, lets people terrorize her neighbors, gets detained at borders and searched for drugs and pees in mop buckets and is out with hookers - OH WAIT that's not Selena THAT IS Justin!!!!!

8======D

it's always the guy's fault

Luz

Two idiots with too much money and no direction.

Ashley85

Justin you shouldnt be judging her. Your the one who got arrest. Selena has done nothing to your ass. She has never ever been in jail. Its bull****vwhat your doing to her. Your a loser

Rigby

I agree it's not his fault. You put those drinks or whatever in your mouth no body forced you to hang out with the train wreck Bieber you jumped aboard. Take responsibility.

mikensnowmass

Words 'O" wisdom from yet another graduate of the chris brown charm school for troubled youth,...

so long as people continue to pay to hear and see the canadian douche, the rest of us will be forced to endure behavior that if it was one of us would get us fired, divorced or in jail! that said we can all hope that the powers that be choose to slap a felony charge rather than a misd. for his vandalism,...then deport the idiot.

IowaDimples

Pot, meet the kettle.

Beth

Seems to me Selena is the one who got away from the trouble that is Justin Bieber. Her parents are right for hating the little white trash loser, nothing worse than white trash with money!!

Cheri

This is more ****, I can't stand Justin but come on did he shove it down her throat, I don't think so, My whole family were drug and alcohol addicts is that why I did drugs and drank when I was a kid, I think not. I did them because I wanted to, I am so sick of people blaming others for there crap. I liked this little girl had a lot of respect for her, but now with the blame game I will rethink it. I have been drug and alcohol free for over 30 years and I did not have to tell the world I was going to rehab to get it together. Little girl shut up and take reasonability for what you did to yourself.
Sorry for any typos.

Michael

I'm sure TMZ Loves reading the comment section Hahahaha!

roxymanson

OK..BOTH NEED TO HAVE SEVERAL SEATS.I GET BIG MONEY!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I REALLY AM!! http://bigcashjob.com/?share=72940

Emmeline Rogers

What a pathetic little sociopath. He is so disgusting they haven't invented a word for it yet.

KMO

These kids today. :-\

Natalia

this is probably true because i waited on her at this club when she performed at the American Airlines center in Dallas, TX. She came in secretly and told the staff not to let people know she was there. She bought $1,000 worth of alcohol and did not tip at all, and by the time she left, she could barely walk or talk.

teedofftaxpayer

The Beiber has no class. He should be sent to jail so he can become Bubba's girlfriend. That's what he wants anyway.