Justin Bieber

Selena's Not Lovesick ...

She's a Drunk

2/7/2014 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0206-selena-gomez-justin-bieber-tmz
Justin Bieber is scoffing at Selena Gomez, telling friends she has no one to blame but herself for her addictions ... TMZ has learned.

Sources with daily Bieber contact tell TMZ ... Bieber and his friends are laughing at Selena's "bad influence" claims, because they say she's always the drunk at the party.  Bieber acknowledges he gets wasted, but whenever he had parties Selena was downright competitive ... smoking as much weed as the guys and sometimes outdoing them.  They say she was also HEAVY into booze.

We're told Justin believes Selena's parents are behind the blame game, because they HATE him.  He thinks they are fueling Selena's anger and making him a scapegoat.

Justin says he's happy he's no longer with Selena because she's just too high maintenance ... and out of control.

0207_justin_bieber_selena_gomez_before_rehab_footer

YouDontSay

STFU Loserville

KOKOPELLeigh

Ummmm...is something stuck in his throat???

barnyardhumor

"She's" out of control? Pot kettle.

Linda Petrou

pot -- kettle?

maytag

I wish he would go head and O D so people will stop talking about him.

Just My Opinion

Picture #7 looks like a gay girl getting his first kiss.

Joe the plumber

Hey Justina, you're just lucky I'm not Selena's daddy!

sas

So, if this is true, where are all the pictures and stories about how wasted she was, how she damaged neighbors properties, drove like a fool around her neighborhood, or in general acted like a drunk fool? Poor briber, always being picked on..

Mikey

Sweet little Justin 'i wanna be your boyfriend' Bieber calls his girlfriend a drunken whore. Wonderful.

Just My Opinion

Picture #5 looks like a nurd guy that dress cool, and got to kiss a pretty girl.

Madelaine J

Actually if you have a problem with any substance you need to avoid the influence of those who are still using that substance. Selena met a nice boy who, as they started to mature, turned into a not-so-nice man. Move on girl.

Just My Opinion

Picture #11 too damn funny! You can't see his face for the glasses.

Sid

Sounds like this drunk whore is the one to blame for JB's problems.

KC

I don't think that Selena is using him as an scapegoat, i think she realized what triggers her addiction, and it doesn't help being around people who do the things she is trying to quit. And good for her parents for stepping in and telling her what she needs to hear!

some guy

All I know is I'd let Selena pass out in my bedroom wasted. The same night I happen to have some newly-bought bondage gear. With a ball gag.