'South Beach Tow' Star

Gruesome Gash

After Spinal Surgery

2/10/2014 12:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207_neck_injury_tmz_wm"South Beach Tow" star Robert Ashenoff underwent spinal fusion surgery and he plans to use this picture to pry a fortune from producers who he claims are responsible.

TMZ broke the story ... Ashenoff will sue the production company which is owned by Jennifer Lopez -- claiming honchos ordered co-star Larry Diaz to surprise attack him on September 8, 2012 ... all as a ploy to goose ratings.

Ashenoff believes the scripts and raw footage will make his lawsuit airtight  ... so he wants a judge to force producers to hand over the goods.

Ashenoff says he's undergone spinal surgery because his injuries were so bad -- and we're told the 13-hour procedure was gruesome -- 16 screws in his neck.  Total hospital Bill:  $800,000.

0207_neck_xray_tmz_wmWe know the production company insists Diaz didn't intend to harm Ashenoff (think WWE style) ... he just went overboard and the elder Ashenoff took a weird tumble, seriously injuring his spine.

Producers decided against airing the footage -- they were probably scared of a lawsuit. Ashenoff later appeared on the show wearing a neck brace ... which the show claimed was the result of a car accident.

We're told producers have since decided to 86 Ashenoff from future episodes.

0207-robert-ashenoff-sr

NOT ELMO

Ashenoff will sue the production company which is owned by Jennifer Lopez -...................I'M GLAD TO SEE 2014 IS STARTING OFF RIGHT FOR JAY-HO

X

is that back hair? Hairy mutha ****a

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

File that in the disgusting folder

pazetozede

I BUY ALMOST EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOOD AND CLOTHING FROM ONLINE AUCTIONS MOST PEOPLE AREN’T AWARE OF THE ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE DEALS THAT THEY CAN GET FROM ONLINE AUCTION SITES THE SITE THAT HAS THE BEST DEALS IS http://saveblast.com

I checked with the BBB and was told that it is all legit.How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 5o-9o% 0ff, I don’t know
I do know that I bought my son an ipad there for less than $1oo and my husband a $25o Low gift
cards for 48Why would I even think about shopping anyþlace else?

Kingsalami

Maybe that sh# t show will go off the air now.

Meanie

Who? And we should care because?

Pondscum

What? A reality show that is scripted, I would never think it possible! How dare they try to dupe us like that, I mean really...

TimP

It only looks like that because they used surgical glue. In av few months you'll hardly notice it and with that back hair you won't be able to find it.

porkchop

If that wound was made for surgery then it is NOT a GASH, it is an INCISION.....

Tianna92

TMZ needs to look up the definitions of the words 'gash' & 'surgical incision'. Also 16 screws isn't all that 'gruesome' (another word they need to look up). At my current age of 22yrs, I've had 3 spinal fusions . 1 top half of spine & 2 complete fusions. It's not like the guy fell from several stories up or got in some major auto accident causing multiple broken bones & other life threatening injuries. Never the less, neck injuries are bad no matter how they're caused so it's good that the guy is ok. My point: Just stop with the over exaggerations. Also sucks to be Jlo.

Willy

The incision is on the front of his neck, not the back. There are actually only 4 scews total