RJ Mitte

I Feel Terrible ...

I Didn't Mean to Laugh at Murder

2/18/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021814_rj_mitte_sorry_launch_v3
RJ Mitte looks like he's aching with sorrow over his comments about the woman who claims to have killed between 22 and 100 people ... saying his words came out wrong and he's really sorry.

RJ was coming out of Pinz Bowling Center Monday night when we asked him about Miranda Barbour and he went off on how hilarious it was.

RJ now says he was really talking about "Dexter" and it just all came out wrong.

Fact is .. we did say Barbour was kinda like Dexter so point taken.

RJ's a good guy ... so THE END.

willhowcoop

Who the hell is this guy anyway?

think101

He has Cerebral Palsy and TMZ knows it. They should be a shame.

Joao

Somebody had to TELL HIM that REAL PEOPLE were MURDERED and that it's not FUNNY. Maybe someone should MURDER AND RAPE his MOTHER (provided he wasn't hatched)---and of course the *******s at TMZ just could resist posting it--because they thought it was "hilarious"

Majestik

Take a deep breath, RJ, you are still a good guy to TMZ. Just remember, NEVER EVER make a remark that sounds homophobic, or can be twisted around by TMZ to sound that way otherwise you won't be a good guy anymore. MEH!!!

Marie

Leave the kid alone. He apologized. Next..

Hamburglar

Great ...someone has a sense of humor
this chick is so ridiculous ....that it is funny
OK...show me a body & I'll stop laughing too

michael

Leave the guy alone.
If you watch the video you can tell he is distracted looking around and did not fully understand what was being asked of him. His comments were about Dexter and not about the real life killing.
Sending out full support and love to AJ!

dyls_E

awww, i guess it is safer to appologise, there is always someone who takes an off the sleeve comment too seriously. But yeah he was right, she is a bit of a joke.

weloveyoumj

Rj was a very important cast member of Breaking Bad. He has muscular distrophy, and may I add is quite handsome and an awesome actor. He owes no one an apology, and even everyone on tmz tonight thought the girl was hilarious! Gee, can any one take a joke. Rj were still watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, your awesome. Continued success in your life and career. Don't let people get you down.

PT

That is after I was spanked on social media of course.

Jillkp

Number one he is not 'retarded', a 'moron' or 'special'. There is nothing wrong with his intellect. He has CP. he is a successful actor who laughed at something he thought had to do with Dexter and really the craziness and insanity of the 'mass' murderer not the fact that she killed the man. Geez people stop looking for drama. If anything go pick on an idiot celeb who actually doesn't care.

Ladygoodman

Oh uh oh ugh oh now like I feel terrible and all. Uh ugh oh like I wish I uh ugh oh hadn't said that and all. Like I oh ugh uh where's my stilts??

News Flash

No worries :)

Bossy Potato

Who is this person?! I have no idea who he is.

Truth

DUDE'S DEMENTIA IS MATCHING UP WITH HIS CEREBRAL PALSY. THROW IN CTE CUZ THE IDIOT NEEDS A SMACK ON THE HEAD. HOPEFULLY THE CONCUSSION WAKES HIM THE F*CK UP. #TRUTH!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments