Lindsay Lohan

I Did NOT Do Coke With My Mom

2/19/2014 12:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219_lohan_doc_launch_lrg

In the 10-15 times Lindsay Lohan did cocaine ... her mom was not sharing ... so claims her outraged lawyer.

Lindsay is pissed over a Fox News Channel segment, in which the host says, "Lindsay Lohan's mom is doing cocaine with her."  Attorney Mark Heller says it's a lie.

Heller wrote a letter to FNC, saying it's shocking that Lindsay and her mom were lumped in with the various celebs who died of ODs.

Heller claimed the FNC host was trying to "maliciously foreshadow to the viewers that the Commentators could 'see it coming.'"  In other words, he's saying the message was that Lindsay would bite the dust just like Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Lindsay's lawyer suggests that reports like these create an "emotional weakening" for celebs who have a big drug problem.  Good thing Lindsay's been coke free except for a dozen or so times.

0219_lindsay_dina_mother_daughter_bonding_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Suzy Q

LAST!!

Suzy Q.....Queen of the Lohan Dead Head Threads........

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Suzy,you are going to have to work harder than that

Suzy Q

Gasp! andyconda and Fluffy are challenging me! I haven't had any competition since Bear disappeared....but I'm BACK and I'M LAST and I'm guessing I won't be able to seal the deal until TMZ comes up with a new story.

Did you see that the OWN non-reality show is starting March 9? This should be HILARIOUS as the "ya' can't put lipstick on a pig" homily fits just perfect here.

Just perfect.

Suzy Q

PS: Bear and I made a rule that you have to "like" your own posts on a dead thread.

If you don't, there are penalties (like you have to watch "I Know Who Killed Me" three times in a row without a bathroom break.)

Brrrr.......we're tough, baby.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Left a good job in the city,working for the man every night and day.never did get a minute of sleep worring about th way things might have been.CHECK

LK

Andy I can't open up replies But here is Tina Turner . I'm gonna go post over om ROL . LOL

Fluffy

"Famous Faces Ruined by Drugs" guess who's included ... http://www.hollyscoop.com/galleries/famous-faces-ruined-drugs/2107691#ptop

Suzy Q

I see......it's an attempted coupe by the ROL-ers. (or ROLLERS)

ROLLERS GO HOME!

You may as well give up now. I always WIN! Your attempts are futile!

Now...my all time favorite Lindsay clip:

Lindsay Lohan Trial laughed at by Cartman