Michelle Rodriguez

Oops! I Lost My Pants ...

In the Limo with My GF

2/19/2014 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0219-michelle-main-splash
No one had a better ride than Michelle Rodriguez last night -- just ask her pants ... which disappeared off her body while she was in the backseat of a limo with her new GF Cara Delevingne!

Here's what we know.

Fact: Michelle was wearing white pants when she and Cara hopped a ride back to their London hotel.

Fact: Michelle stepped out of the car cloaked in her bodyguard's jacket ... WITHOUT pants.

FUN FACT: CD stepped out of the car right after Michelle ... holding white pants.

0219-subasset-cara-splash
Fact: These pictures tell an AWESOME story, and this is our new favorite celeb couple.

update_graphic_red_bar
10:29 AM PT -- Michelle's rep tells TMZ, the UK Mirror story -- in which Michelle reportedly admitted to being in a relationship with Cara -- is FALSE. The rep says Michelle never spoke to the Mirror.

Bushroot

I want to see the bodyguard without pants.

brad

In some of Cara Delevingne's pictures she looks a little like the singer from "Skid Row" when he was young in the 80s ... Sebastian Bach. Like in the videos for "18 and Life" or "I Remember You".

I don't understand why lesbians like Michelle don't just get a wild and crazy long haired MALE rock star like Sebastian. I'm sure Sebastian has always been skilled in carpet munching and knows how to make chicks scream. I bet he got all the women he could handle back in those days.

Too bad rock and roll is pretty much dead these days except for maybe 5 bands or so. It must have been fun to go to rock concerts back then.

Victor

This is all here say... she was drunk, maybe she just peed a little in her pants and had to take them off.. we all been there!!! right?? ...... right??... oh boy!

Joe the plumber

Michelle who??? Some of these people can't find enough ways to get some press!

Dead@27

Has she tried the new Starkist Flavor Fresh Pouch ?

elm

At least she had the dignity to put her shoes back on......

Ron Fing Swanson

The walk of shame, limo version.

Jacqui

Um...it's probably more like MR pissed herself from drinking too much.

balakrishnarao

good

Cassandra Espinosa

.:.*.:.I wanna say, Go girl!!! Get'r'done... Who cares if her pants were off!!! I hope it was because her girl took them off... Probley was just for a simple reason but either way, you go MAMACITA!!!.:.*.:.

ShanesGirl

She probably spilled something on those pants. Rodriguez looks like a sloppy person.

AmyJoe

She could of pee'd herself hahaha.

Linda

She's a hot mess

Esther

Been there, done it LOL
Could happen to you!!!
No big deal so what?

LQH

Cara... Do you kiss your mother w/ that mouth?