Miley Cyrus

Here's My Ass, There's My Ma and Pa

2/21/2014 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221-main-miley-cyrus-inf-02
Miley Cyrus showed her mama what she got from her -- and her daddy too -- at a very intimate concert Thursday night in Anaheim.

Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus seemed ... interested in their daughter's gyrations and self-gratification as they looked on.

There's a lot for them to be proud of ... Miley is rich, successful and famous at the ripe age of 21.  And she has a great ass and a vaginal obsession.

Congrats Billy Ray and Tish. Good work.

0221_miley_cyrus_performance_launch

JayJ4509

I remember her Disney show, all innocent and her father was so happy. He looks less than happy now.

donna

Lol @ vaginal obsession

Yurra Knutz

Hey, didn't you use to be Billy Ray Cyrus?

bring back recent posts

I do not care how much money you bank.................
Sad and desperate.

Starbum

Billy looks like a cave man.

SaphireStar

She certainly is making an "ass" of herself.

TeeDee

Great ass? What ass?!? She has NONE!!

Shena Barnes

Disgusting! Her parents must still get % of the take!

Shena Barnes

My Dad always said " that ass ain't good for nothin' but keepin' flies off other people's watermelon."

GregnSandraT

If I wanted to see flat, I'd stare at a wall. D.W.T (dirty white trash)

Shelly64

Poor, pitiful girl.

barbie

I don't understand why she does the things she does.She's beautiful very talented.I know she's trying to get away from the Hannah Montana images but you can carry it to an extreme.I love her voice and what is so bad about some ( a lot ) of teenagers looking up to her.I know its none of my business but I can't understand why she playes with her crotch and hangs her tounge out all the time.But in part its no worse than over half the men in the world their always grabbing their crotch in public.Its really none of my business how she acts I always have the option of turning the channel. I just hope that she realizes that she doesn't have to go to the extreme to sell her music. I love her voice.Good Luck Mylie

michelle69

This is a disgrace to the USA. I wish someone would stop this nasty thing already. Her and Justin Bieber would make a great couple,. Maybe they should hook up and retire. I have seen enough of the both of them. I don't see what the uproar is about, any one could have seen this coming, she's just a product of the disney system, after they had they way with he while she was a little girl thay taught her how to suck a D I C K and abused her poor little P U S S Y and after F U C K ing and sucking her ACHEY BREAKY dad's dick for so long she was no good after that so now deep into the Programmed" lifestyle and so she starts to "breakdown" from all of the emotional, physical, and mental abuse and trauma and until then she will be S U C King as much D I C K C O CK LICKING AZZ as she can and getting ganged banged until her skanky P U S S Y all worn out. 666

michelle69

She's so desperate it's painful.... Take all the slutty crap away and she'd instantly be out shadowed by people with real talent. However, thankfully for her and her lame career, Americans put up with talentless Singers as long as they do crazy **** or act like sluts.....we don't care about actual talent here anymore. 666

Teresa andrews

My parents have been dead for 20 years, but if I behaved this way in public, they would both reach down and slap me bald headed. I can't imagine how her parents can sit in the audience and watch. It is almost like seeing your child have sex. Her parents' behavior is much worse than hers.