Miley Cyrus

Here's My Ass, There's My Ma and Pa

2/21/2014 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0221-main-miley-cyrus-inf-02
Miley Cyrus showed her mama what she got from her -- and her daddy too -- at a very intimate concert Thursday night in Anaheim.

Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus seemed ... interested in their daughter's gyrations and self-gratification as they looked on.

There's a lot for them to be proud of ... Miley is rich, successful and famous at the ripe age of 21.  And she has a great ass and a vaginal obsession.

Congrats Billy Ray and Tish. Good work.

0221_miley_cyrus_performance_launch

luckycat

I bet her next C.D. is titled
WET PANTIES.
The big hit will be
I HAVE STAINS TO REMEMBER
ITCHING 4 UR LOVE.

FromDetroit

Disgusting...

abby

The entire family is white trash.

Badass2012

Not a good look, Bieber.

JuanRambo

The only thing wrong with this... Her concerts should have a age limit...

Smily Virus (ಠ_ಠ)

Barffffff......

Can't believe your Mom & Dad are proud of you...

Hillbilly's.........Pfffft.

jon-michael

What in the hell is wrong with todays entertainers.I think she looks ok but what does this have to with music?It's all about trash now a days not talent or product.Yet,this kind of trashiness is ofte c elebrated and admired.The singers today always seem to resort to this.If they thought their talent was enough,this wouldnt be necessary

lkelly816

If this is what you have to do to be "rich, successful and famous" (as TMZ defines) then count me out. She is disgusting on stage and a terrible example of moral character for today's youth. I cannot believe that her parents can watch her concerts without feeling uncomfortable. It's outrageous!!

Areukiddingme?

What kind of parents approve of this kind of thing? And yes, she's an adult now, but what's your excuse for the first eighteen years that led up to this? Money hungry, much? And yes, we would all like to be rich, but at what price? I, personally, have no respect for how you are earning your money now. Whatever appreciation I had for your singing talent before has been overshadowed by your disgusting behavior.

tgrfan42069

what ass?

Bean

She just reminds me of nasty trash. Are her concerts sold out? She just seems pathetic grasping for attention at any price. Is she even known for her music? Not in my book.

tripod

Miley has become an icon -- as a SKANK that will do anything for attention and money. It's disgusting.

Suxtobehim

I don't know what's sadder, her performances or the people who pay good money to see her show her crotch and stick out her tongue.

Ron Fing Swanson

She has no body whatsoever. Nothing worse than a girl trying to floss an ass she doesn't have.

Dfer